Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Shopping night at Mornington, Thu May 10th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: pnut

First of many shopping nights at my work.

Great range of apparel summer and winter. Bits and pieces of bling to personalise your beast.

Prices that will astonish even the tight arses of the world. 10%-20% off for Netrider card holders.

Door ra...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. [​IMG]

Just to show its not all green :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Hey mate sounds like a good night so I reckon if I can get a ride I will be coming down.

I just hope that you guys have some good leathers down there and a ZX14 as I reckon when the docs let me get another bike that may be it :grin:

Just get ya boss to get one in PNUT as I wouldnt mind a good look at one :wink: as my future is coming closer :cool:

Also just quickly well done at the Island mate the photos look good :cool: just wouldnt mind if ya can let a bloke know, what where your lap times deano :grin:
  4. i need a spare lid for pillion, so i'll definately drop down when i have some free time :)
  5. I didn't even know there was an upstairs. :shock: :LOL:
  6. Cool thats just before my track day may be looking for some boots
  7. yeah I will wonder down and see whats there..

just remind me a day or two before hand, else I will forget :oops:
  8. Just an update people.....

There is one on this Thursday aswell :shock: :shock: 19th of April

It's open from 6pm till 9pm as the other one is :grin:

9. wooohoooo.... thats great news as i was getting impatient, and really didn't want to wait till may, willl be down thursday night instead :)
  10. hey guys, im a new member to Netrider, and am just about to but all my gear as im gettin my L's next thursday.

if i were to become a member of netrider, i wouldnt get my netrider card for 2 weeks, which would give me time to go to the gear sale on the 10th of may.

just wondering is there anyway i could go to the sale tomorrow night and get the netrider discount? like maybe show the creditcard transaction reciept or something?

i dont wana have to wait till 10th of may before i can ride my bike cause i dont have gear! lol.

thanks to any1 who replies.
  11. Mate give them a call and ask for PNUT I am sure that he will help you out, we are all friendly on the Peninsula!
  12. or you could ask for: dean, deano, p o o f = PNUT :LOL:

sorry mate couldn't help myself :LOL:

ahhh fcuking usless word filters you admin. are all gay!!!
  13. haha, ok i might just do that, thanks guys.

hope theres some good specials! any1 else had much luck at these sale thingys?!

looking forward to it now :)

14. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You'll be right if you come down and let me know who you are mate..I'm the one that will be in the green top
  15. I've been looked after at this shop without any sale thingy on ..John (boss) is a really good guy and I haven't met PNUT but with a name like that I'm sure he's a top guy too! :LOL:
    Head on down, they've got a good range & costs to match
  16. Save, save, save at Kwakmart

Both John and Jo are great people willing to go out of their way for customers.
  17. I shall be there :grin:

Does the 10% - 20% extend to New Bike sales ?
  18. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  19. you guys got a web site?

I 'could be there if the minister lets me get a pair of boots and a Nintendo Wii for my birthday :LOL:
  20. you think I'm kidding ?