Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Seany's Birthday - Quiet Drinks - Fri 27th Oct

Discussion in 'VIC' started by egiste, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, Seany is becoming another year older and has agreed to having "a few people round for quiet drinks" this friday night

This is a new concept for us, and we are asking fellow netriders to come and help out and join in the fun.

When: This coming Friday night - 27th of October
    After friday coffee (8pm 'till late)

Where: Seany and eGiste's house in Eaglemont (PM them for the address / directions)

BYO - Food and drinks, we will provide ice and nibblies and the use of the BBQ - there is a local bottle shop and supermarket if you need them.

Please post or PM if you think you can make it, so we know what to expect numbers wise.

See you all then.

2. Where the fcuk is Eaglemont?

If I'm free I'll be there.
  3. Whose Seany :-k
    Never heard off him [-(
    Does he ever post :grin:
    But free beer n skittles n snags :beer: why didnt ya say so before :beer: wouldnt miss it for the world,what with free beer and wotnot.Mwah and Carri will see ya there :wink:
  4. sheeeit! i cant make it! igot a mate back from overseas, home for a week and off again and im catchign up with him on friday night.. sorry seany.. happy bday mate :D.
  5. Ah Shit! My birthday again is it? :shock: :eek:

Oh well, I can't stop it so I may as well have fun. Count me in for it MArk. :grin:

Loz, Eagemont is between Ivanhoe and Heidelburg. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.