Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Scoresby Motorcycle Swapmeet, Sun Apr 2nd

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: JD

All I know about this event is from a flyer - thought it might be of interest.

8th Annual Motorcycle Only Swap Meet:
    Vintage, Veteran, Classic & Modern parts and machines

National Steam Centre
    1200 Ferntree Gully Road
    (Melways 72 D9)...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Something weird going on here. I entered the date for this event as Sunday the 2nd of April - it appeared here and on the calendar as the first. I changed the entry to the 2nd and once again it has reappeared as the 1st. Mods any chance you can correct this at your end, the date is most definately the 2nd of April - don't want anyone showing up on the wrong day (and blaming me).
  3. Seems to be listed as the 2nd in the forum......the calender doesn't have an entry yet....waiting for approval perhaps.....don't have any access to change things in the calender.....job for the higher ups.
  4. Yep had another go at changing it (and added the correct date to the details as well just to be safe). Hopefully it works this time (or one of the almighty ones fixes it up for me [-o< ).