Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Scooter 'Safe Routes' rally, Sun Oct 22nd

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: David Purchase

Scooter riders are asked to turn out in force on Sunday 22 October 2006, to raise awareness for riders on Melbourne streets as part of the Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce's (VACC) Safe Routes Scooter Rally.

The VACC Safe Routes Rally will k...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Is anyone going? While I don't ride a scooter I like to throw my support behind LAMS for Victoria and legal filtering while traffic is stopped.
  3. Nope, I'm not going. I'll be on the pink ribbon ride.
  4. I'm planning to be there
  5. Not that im going to either this or the pink ribbon ride, but i reckon that a few nutty scooter riders buzzing through the suburbs would be a better ride to be on, the ribbon ride will be a 1 hour ride done in 2 hours, good charity sure but not much of a ride.
    Plus i am noticing more and more that females who ride scooters are better looking than those that ride bikes, this is just another astute DuHAST observation :wink:
    Reminder > The superbikes are on at Winton this weekend.
  6. N E 1 else gonna go on this ride???? :cool:
  7. Bueller, Bueller, ....

Well I'll be easy to spot - I'm on the black scoot :p

ring a ding ding ding ding ding
  8. Pix

Pictures from the rally

The highlight was the rather embarrassed leading of the rally cry at the end ...

What do we want?
    Safe Routes!
    When do we want them?