Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vic] Rollerskating night, Tue 31st Jan

Discussion in 'VIC' started by f4ibike, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Tue Jan 31st, 2006
    [VIC] ROLLER SKATE night- shake that ass

AIM - HERES to a fun night of hanging out and meeting other netrider members- oh yeah and skating.

TUES 31st Jan

RESULTS- cost $5.50

ROLLER BLADES + ADDITIONAL $3.50 (or bring your skates)

Caribbean Rollerama
    1298 Ferntree Gully Road
    Victoria 3179

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  2. Great minds think alike.......done it a few months ago with netrider......what a bloody great laugh.
  3. I'm a definate possibility for this one, will confirm a bit closer to the date. ;)
  4. I am also seriously considering this. I have not been rollerskating since I was a wee young girl. :grin:
  5. i still have a bit of loose bone in front of one of my knee caps from last time....BUT count me in for more of that again!
  6. I was just thinking last night that we need to start up the Rollerama nights again now that the Xmas break is over.
    Put myself plus the kiddies down as maybes :)
  7. Cool, I'm in. :wink:

:grin: :grin:
  8. im so there.. i used to plain inline hockey.. and been thinking of going for freakin ages.. definatly definatly in!
  9. SEE!!! it was the 31st!! i wasnt wrong.. whats this crap about changing dates??
  10. I'm out sorry :(
  11. I am interested, but need to confirm it on Monday night, if I dont need to work at 7am on Wed, then I would like to go for it, unless too tired from work :p

Please put me down as maybe.
  12. I will be there if i dont have to work, got no other excuse as i live just around the corner.
  13. sounds like fun hehehe
    might be able to take my little daughter as well
    but will confirm today with the missus :grin:
  14. anyone close has no excuse! im travelling from hoppers for this, and i have to get up for work the next morning.. its only work.. you'll be fine!
  15. sorry guys, I'm out. My back is bad and this will simply cripple me. :(
  16. I should be able to make this now.....first day at new job and i should be finished about 7 in Doncaster so will head straight over.

:grin: :grin: :grin:
  17. YEAH hope lotsa people turn up 2moro night--- it will be lotsa fun :grin:
  18. Jet kit give your R1 a bit more bite, bandit? ;)

Kwaka boy might make an appearance yet... we'll see!
  19. ahh jet kit not in yet!!!!! have not had my bike for nearly 8 weeks now ---arghh will make an appearance to rollerblading in a car---arghhhh!!!!!!! :evil: