Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Vic Road Race Titles

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by sidecar55, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Had a top weekend on the sidecar @ Broadford. Getting faster every time I ride it. 3 wins from 3 starts! Woo Hoo!

2. I totally understand your feeling did 2 x seasons as a passenger in the uk early 80`s.

good start 3 from 3
  3. Good races to watch as well...glad you enjoyed the weekend...

Only 2 groups are ever at pit exit on time..sidecars & juniors....keen....=D>:wink:
  4. Went up on Sunday to spectate. Ended up on the hill. Good value and fast and clean racing. Johnny O doing the commentary was a bonus.
  5. Agreed. It AMAZES me that more so called racing fans don't support their local series.

It's better racing than any MotoGP I've ever seen.
  6. Mal. The Vic titles is an extremely good series. The best in Australia. We are the envy of other states.
    Spectating is good value, $20 for the weekend and $10 with a voucher at Victoria's great road racing circuits..... You can not get better value anywhere else. See you all at the Hughie, then 2011.
  7. Hartwell Club meeting at Broadford 18/19 September. Should be about 6 sidecars there.
  8. Just to remind all, the presentation to our Victorian Road Race Champions is at the 5th Annual Road Racers Dinner,.Broadford.
    6pm Saturday,28th November. All are welcome. It is $25 per person & children under 12 $10.
    Also includes the presentation of the Troy Corser/Metrakit "Festival of Champions" ( the future of our sport) plus the Australian Side Car Championship presentation.
    Hope to see many netriders there, it will be a hoot of a night..............