Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Riders in Shepparton(surround) area?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by TheRod, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Hi all, just wondering if there are any riders in the Shepparton and surrounds area of Vic, also if there are any meets and greets going on nearby eg: Bendigo, Wangaratta etc. New to the bike scence and just looking to touch base with locals. If not i spose ill head down to the big M(Melbourne that is) and hang with the cool kids.

Thanks in advance

Jarrod

2. Haha Wat up Jarrod, im from shep Lol

3. Broadford here. Welcome to NR!

4. welcome Jarrod, believe there are a few riders up nth ish, bendigo and others too, nominate a meeting point...

5. ^^ Bendigonian here. There are a couple of others who pop up here too from time to time.

6. Melbournian here, but if you wanna go check out the demo striple at your local dealer for me that'd be great!

7. Hey guys, thanks for the reply, looks like i have finally got myself a bike. So a ride will be in order soon, completely different to what i have been going for (Hyosung GV650S) but my partner is getting back into bike and just wants something manageable so looks like we are getting a VTR250 for now. Ill post up when i get it and ill def be over your way thetramp64 soon as my brother lives in epsom. Sorry MrBling i work at the local dealer and we dont have a demo striple at the moment, have a semi repaired one out the back but its missing a couple of bits. We are having a demo weekend in early Feb so if your keen come up and have a look

8. Thanks Dog, was checking that out this morning. I started this one first :p sounds like a plan but, very keen for a ride

9. Yeah, I rang up, gone apparently (saw the ad on bikesales).

10. hi guys, im in merrigum. about 30mins from shepparton. Be great to go for a ride with like minded people. I got a 88 cbr250rr. Had my P's for about 4 months. Got alot to learn still, i maybe slower then more experienced riders, but, tis a rad boring riding by yourself :).
    If someone organises a ride day, let me know :)
    WebRep

Overall rating

This site has no rating
    (not enough votes)