Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Ride to Reefton, Mon 18th Sept

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Silmaril, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Hi all,

Am planning a ride tomorrow, for anyone that wants to come along. I've added it to the calendar, not sure how long it takes for that to be updated.

Plan is meet at Shell servo corner of Yallambie Rd and Greensborough Hwy (Melways 20 D6) from 9.30am for a 10am start, with intended route being Diamond Ck, Hurstbridge, Nutfield, St Andrews, Kinglake, Toolangi, Chum Ck, Healesville, Black Spur, Marysville, Reefton, Warburton, Lilydale - Home.

So far it's me and a non netrider, both on 250's, pace will be fairly relaxed (but enjoying the twisties) so other 250s welcome.

Email me at asilmaril @ gmail . com or call on 0435 057 532 for info or if coming but late.

PS, Mods, if the forumbot / calendar version eventually arrives, please delete this thread!

2. Silmaril, Be careful on the Reefton Spur as there is a stretch of slippery gravel around the half way point that runs along the middle of the lane for a few kilometres.
  3. Cheers Sir Ride Alot, I did Reefton on Friday, so know exactly the part you mean. Your reminder reminds me to remind those who come to mind the gravel :D