Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Ride to Licola, Sun 2nd April

Discussion in 'VIC' started by funky_monkey, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Date: Sunday 2nd April 06

Meeting: 9:30am Hampton Park Mc Donalds

Destination: Licola

Level of experience: intermediate

Hello all :)

Providing the weather is ok for Sunday(shower or two wont hurt) my G'friend and I will be heading to Licola for an easy ride to get out into the country and smell the fresh air. The intended route has not been decided but we'll decide on Sunday morning. Generaly highway stuff but some challenging twisties nearing Licola.

If you come you come... if not... have a great day anyhow :wink:

Cheers Franky n Kaz :cool:

2. A suggested route is:

Yarra Junction
    Icy Creek Rd
    Willow Grove

Depending on things here, I might be able to make this one.

If you want to do something like the above, maybe you might like to regroup in Traralgon, say at the Great Australian Icecreamery near the railway station. It's a regular meeting place for local riders, has nice coffee, hotdogs and icecream too...
  3. Hey Franky see ya at Maccas at 9.30 :grin:

Hakin :wink:
  4. Hey Franky and Kaz .. was that both of you I waved at yesterday morning (about 9:15) at the corner of S'vale and D'nog Rd's? Sure looked a LOT like you both :)
  5. Great road to Licola. Had to commute there daily for 2 weeks from Sale a few years ago and arived at work and back to the motel in the work wagon with a smile on my face.

Just watch out for cow land mines (poop) in the middle of the road if they've been moving cattle around as they have a habit of just letting them wander along the middle of the road with no warning.