Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Ride Into '09 - Reefton Spur, Sun Jan 11th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Added to Calendar by: Magda

Tentative route. Meet at Maccas cnr Springvale Rd & Wellington Rd at 9.30am for a 10am departure. Wellington Rd to Emerald. Then on to Woori Yallock, Warburton (bakery for coffee), Reefton Spur onto Marysville for a well deserved lunch. Home via the Bl...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. I will be doing this route but at Wooi Yallok at 9am. Might see you up there
  3. 75% chance I will be there!

As long as I don't have too good a Saturday night....I will be riding!

4. Might be up for that one, sounds like on of my fav routes.
  5. Too many cops around the Spur's on weekends for my liking.
  6. I'll be there. I've never been on a ride with Netrider before so hopefully I'll keep up on my little Hornet lol
  7. I'm up for this :grin:
  8. Was just wondering what Class level this ride is considered?
  9. I'd say this would be a Level 3.... :?:

I'll probably be there, there is another ride on another forum but 9am departure is too early and the route they are taking is way way long..

Need to be heading home around 3pmish at the latest.
  10. Think I might venture out for this one as well. Looks like a great day for it :)
  11. I went, came back after stop in Warbuton, has something that came up.

Hope the ride is going well. And hopefully see some of you on Thursday MR.

Damn was it cold this morning!! But sun is out, so i'm assuming your really enjoying the roads now.

I just don't have confidence in wet conditions yet.
  12. Thanks for the ride, great turn out...didn't expect to see so many bikes turn up for it.

Pity about the two incidents, but glad no one was hurt.

See you on the next one!
  13. i had an awesome time today.. thanks to all who came along.. was great to meet you all and hopefully we can do it all again one day soon
  14. Much thanx to magda for organising this one, had an awesome time. Even got some exercise helping to push the R1 back up the hill :eek:
  15. I turned up for this at 9.35 but no-one was there. Am sure i went to the right Maccas. Exit Eastern at Springvale Rd, turn right, Maccas on your left at the big intersection a K or so up the road (am pretty sure that's Wellington Road)?? i waited 'til 10ish and went for a run up Mt Baw Baw. All's well that ends well.
  16. Hmm, just checked the Melways. Seems I may have hopped on the wrong fwy. Details, details... :LOL:
  17. A Big Thank You

Hi everybody. I'm Chris, the rider of the Black R1 that went off the cliff. I just want you all to know that i i'm really grateful of everybodys help on Sunday. I want to thank you all who helped getting the bike back up onto the road. I also want to thank you who helped with band-aids, cable ties and water. I hope i thanked you all on the day but i can't be sure i said thank you to everybody. If any of you are in contact with people that are not on netrider can you please pass my thank you's onto them please. P.s. I also may have found a 2008 Black R1 that has been dropped on the left side. I'm trying to get some time off later this week to go take a look at the parts i need. The guy said over the phone i'd be looking at around $850 to replace the parts i need. Well bye for now but i hope to see all of you again on a ride soon. Chris. (the guy with the R1 that looks good from the left side)
  18. Good to hear your ok, and the bike doesn't sound too bad...Reefton is a tricky bit of road at the best of times...hope your back out on the bike soon :)