Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Ride for the Hills, South Eastern Meet Point, Sun Apr

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Mar 30, 2009.

1. [VIC] Ride for the Hills, South Eastern Meet Point, Sun Apr

Added to Calendar by: stewy

Well the RFTH meet point for the South East area will be The Village Green Carpark, cnr Ferntree Gully Road and Springvale Road. Meeting time from 7.30AM and will be leaving at 8.00AM sharp. If you are planning on attending this feeder run it would be ...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. I'll be there.

3. Stewy,

At this stage I'm not sure if I will be meeting at the Dandenong meet point or hte Village green meet point.

At this stage I am leaning towards the Village green as it is closer to the city than Dandenong, but then I am coming from Dingley, so either one or the other.

I will have my son in tow as well, so he is excited about hte big bike ride.

4. Count me in for this feeder run.

5. I'll be there if I wake up in time

6. Will be there.

Tim.

7. Same here. Gonna need that "extra" hour of sleep I think.

8. Sorry won't be at this meet. Going to BP marina at 930 instead.

9. Coming in from Boronia, rode pass the meet point just as you guys were pulling out from the Village Green and onto the Monash. I continued along Ferntree Gully Rd as my daughter prefers not to go along the freeway.

10. You should have tagged along, we turned off the Monash at Warrigul Rd.

11. Yeah, I should've checked the route beforehand.

All in all, it was a great day out. My daughter absolutely loved it, as did I. Bumped into a few NR's from the northern feeder ride on Pier Rd as well.