Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Ride for Andrew's Memorial Mass, Mon Oct 16th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: lil

As was posted on page 8 of the "R.I.P. Androo" thread, the family welcomes any of Andrew's friends to remember his very short life.

These details were posted:

"LENARD, Andrew John
    Funeral prayers for Andrew
    John Lenard will be offered at St Kev...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. I'll be there ...........
  3. I'll be there in spirit; I always enjoyed Andrew's contributions to the forum......
  4. Hi Lil,

All being well work wise I will endevour to be there.

5. i'll be there but meeting place is a bit confusing for me. Soz
  6. Exit FWY left to Sth Gippy FWY then exit FWY left into Sth Gippy HIGHWAY stay left as it's just before the next set of lights!
  7. I will be at the first point Lil - thanks for setting this up.
  8. see you at Macca's on springy and maroondah hwy Lil :)
  9. eswen and i will join you at the first meet point.
  10. i coldnt make it guys sorry, had a call out at 5.30 this morning and just finished now.
  11. i couldnt make it either so went for ride to numurkah and back in his honour, had coffee in town, and came back.. not much but something i suppose.. :cry: please be sure to let us know how the day went, my thoughts are with him and his family
  12. I think I saw you guys getting on the Freeway at Springy rd this morning, I was on my way to work so i couldn't make it :(
    How was it anyway?
  13. It was a really lovely funeral. His family were very appreciative that we were able to attend. It was lovely to hear that the top bloke we all knew him as was the same for everyone who knows and loves him.

Quite a few of the posts made in his thread were read out and we were asked to form a guard of honour as the procession left the church.

Thanks to all who came...I know his family were touched by us being there.