Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Vic ram raid off road bikes stolen

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by mainstage, Apr 8, 2013.

1. #1 mainstage, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    Anyone know which store this is ?

I was thinking this could be Jeffrey Honda but I'm reading on line they have closed down .? Confirm

Home More news Ram raid on motorbike store
    Ram raid on motorbike store

Sunday, 07 April 2013 10:19

Detectives from Knox Criminal Investigation Unit are investigating the burglary and theft of between 6 and ten motor cross bikes from a business in Ferntree Gully this morning.

The offenders have forced entry to the Burwood Highway business compound using a large 4x4 utility to drive through the steel perimeter gate around 2am.

The offenders have then driven the ute through the glass store entrance where they have loaded the motorbikes onto a second vehicle, a 3-4 tonne truck.

Police believe there were at least four people involved, all wearing dark clothing and balaclavas.

The offenders were last seen turning south onto Brenock Park Road from Burwood Highway.

Anyone with any information should contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or visit www.crimestoppers.com.au

Sergeant Jo Stafford
  2. yes they have closed but all the stock is still in the shop
  3. ^^^^ another Honda dealer gone :(.. at this rate I will need to ride to Adelaide to have my bike fixed
  4. its a real shame they were good too deal with
  5. If they rammed gates, I would say it was Jeffrey's. They have been closed for weeks now and some stock is still in there. But I did see another Kato dealer pulling bikes out a few weeks ago as I drove past.
  6. Yes, it was Jeffreys, the dirt bike section in front of the workshop. Looks like they got into the yard, then smashed in that big side glass window at the front of the showroom. It's all been pretty much locked up and unattended since it went into receivership. I noticed tonight the road bike showroom seems to have been emptied out a bit too (not in the robbery though), it was jam packed with bikes and now there seems to be some free space.