Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Queens Birthday weekend Sale, Mon Jun 8th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Added to Calendar by: john phelan

make it a day and come down for our Queens Birthday Sale!check out our website for details!Up to 80% off clearance stock-all major brands,20% off storewide!

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. it may just be that its 4 in the morning, but where is the sale?
  3. Last week when i was in there John was showing around a new part of the store which was the CLEARANCE room. Everything from Alpine Star boots, Joe Rocket leathers,gloves &TONS of wet weather apparel

There was a great range of Shift gear both for ladies and the boys. And for the weirdo's that ride them green machines a top range of green demon apparel

They now have a good range of Shoei helmets and Arai aswell that are pretty good value for $$$

2008 Apparel seller of the year too cos they have a great range at a decent recession bustin price tag.

Help these independent stores out instead of shitty stevens and you'll definatly get better service and price

Thats my :soapbox:
  4. I'll second that.

John and the guys and girls at the store are great.

Keep up the good work Johno!!

5. just got some new boots, got $150 off the normal price! they got some great joe rocket and tecknic leathers suits and 2 peices from $1200 marked down to $750 odd bucks! get in there folks. Lots of stuff from jeans to gloves, jackets, you name it they have got it :grin:
    Im more than happy with my purchase today.