Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Queens Birthday Long Weekend June 9-11 Eden Trip

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Added to Calendar by: Carole Draper

[VIC] Queens Birthday Long Weekend June 9th-11th Eden Trip (Vic, NSW, ACT meet up and ride)

Ok folks, after the huge success of our Bright trip we are at it again, this time we are off to Eden.

Meet points are:
    1. Safeway carpark on the corner of Lower Heidelberg Road and Banksia Street, Heidelberg (this group will be heading to 2nd meet point)
    Departure 7:45am

2. Mobile (on left) - Princes Hwy, Officer (Group 1 & 2 to head to final meet point)
    Departure 8.30am

3. Mobil servo in Trafalgar on the LEFT heading away from Melborne
    9.30am for 10.00am departure to Eden

Beds available at Woodsy's place in Drouin on the Friday night if needed PM woodsy your mobile if you staying. https://netrider.net.au/forums/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=5094

After much discussion in this thread

MickyB V9 has organised accommodation for...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. In !

3. Me too - Like flynn!!! :LOL:
  4. And me too!!! :grin:
  5. Yep, I'm keen. :grin:
  6. :woot: You gotta go Seany - the NSW/ACT crew are a blast...great times guaranteed!
  7. I am keen again, also think ragdoll [Coralee] will be interested considering when I got back from Bright, she made me go and buy her a new GSR600, guess she just missed me too much. :LOL:
  8. Ahhh, good news! Tell her she must come!
  9. Cut and pasted from the NSW thread.

Ok, i'll help Caz with the Vic's.

It's 465 odd Kms from Drouin and if it rains it's gona be a slog the last 150k or so.

Beds available my place in Drouin on the Friday night if needed PM me your mobile if you staying. (caz already has)

We prob need to be on the road by 10am at the latest on the Saturday

For people not staying at my place meeting place will be Mobil servo Trafalgar on the LEFT heading away from Melbourne in Traf it's self at 09.30. NOT the one on the right through Traf...

I dont care how much fuel is in your tank PLEASE top up at the servo and take a piss.

If your going to be late PLEASE SMS me 0418376855

10. its a vicious and malicious rumour i swear
  11. Count me in :grin:
  12. I need a bike *cries*
  13. I'm up for hanging out with you nutbags and flogging along some of NSW"s finest roads :grin:

any ideas on costs etc?

doit, meet up with you and ragdoll in the morning for the ride to Drouin?
  14. MickyB has organised for us to stay in a pub in Eden for $10 a night per person. :) so thats $20 plus food and fuel for the 3 days.
  15. For those of us not staying overnight in Drouin, is there any interest in meeting up in the early morning for the ride from Melbourne to the Trafalgar Mobil servo meet? (I assume thats still where we meet)?

I'll be leaving from the Heidelberg area, and would be keen on company to Trafalgar if anyone is interested. :)
  16. I'll put my hnd up for this, see as Tara Valley sorta fell through.
    The big question will be corner marking :grin: :grin:

I'll go TEC if required
  17. Haven't confirmed my timetable yet. But I shall keep you in mind Blue since I live in templestowe and have a tendency to get lost heading down to the gippy meeting points :grin:
  18. Sounds like a good plan Keith, maybe we can also set a meet point at the Mobil in Officer for all the others that want to join us for the ride to Mobil Trafalgar.

Meet 8.30am for 8.45am Start
    Officer to Trafalgar
    73.74 km, Est. Time 49 mins

Mobil Officer (left hand side of road)
  19. Officer sounds like a good meet-point for me. :)

Keith and im.on.it - hope you guys can make it!

JAFU's coming .... :woot:
  20. Cool - im.on.it if you're going to make it then perhaps we can meet up somewhere locally and then meet the others at Officer at 8:30

I note Seany is on the list of attendees and I believe he lives near me...any interest in meeting up early for the ride to Officer, Seany?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.