Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC - Preston motorcycle racing club meeting

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Johnny O, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Hey Guys, if any of you want to start racing or just want to get a competition licence to allow you to practise out at Broadford, you have to join a club, I am in Preston Motorcycle Club, they're are a good bunch of guys (and girls).

Preston is having their monthly club meeting this Tuesday the 1st of Sept (first Tues of each month) in Coburg, if you are interested in racing or track riding please com along, you'll be most welcome, they have light snacks and you can buy a coke or beer/bourbon from the bar.

The club rooms are in Norfolk Crt, off Newlands Road in Coburg, nearly opposite the Coburg drive-in movies. You go right to the end of Norfolk Crt, there is a small industrial complex at the end, drive through that to the furthest point of the complex and you find the club rooms.

I'll be there, come along and just talk bikes if you like?

2. After doing broadford i'm definately keen on doing more and looking to get into racing - I'll try to come along and say hi.

Thanks for letting us know about it!

3. Thought I'd also add that it starts at 8PM...well usually...sometimes can start way after lol. Might come past if I am up that way, haven't been to a club meeting since round 2 of Interclub Series.

phong =P~

4. Oh yeh, good point, thanks :)