Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vic] Police Warning - Hyosung owners beware!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by TonyE, May 29, 2008.

1. This Police media release just arrived... It may be of special interest to owners of Korean built vehicles... :LOL:

2. So THAT'S where Batman ended up :LOL:.
  3. I want to know when Batman became a police officer?? :shock: :LOL:

cool image
  4. :shock:
    Holy semantics, Batman. You never cease to amaze me!
  5. Send me back up now!

6. Wow, a lot of work and a pretty big crime for $130 a car.......what a loser.

Regards, Andrew.
  7. Actually, Adam West is the Mayor of Quahog now. He must be moonlighting as a copper in Northcote.

8. And back to the topic.....that was hella funee, but not nice :p
  9. BAM!

10. He actually works for the Media Unit not Northcote Police station.

He's a regular on the 5:57am Police Media Report on 3AW with the old Batman theme music in the background of course.
  11. [​IMG]

"I love this job more than I love taffy ... and I'm a man who enjoys his taffy. MMMMMMMM"
  12. ..aaanddd, people give their keys to a stranger who knocks on their door without receiving any cash or security in return because...?
  13. +1 haha
  14. You gotta be pretty stupid to do that!!! seriously! Even when someone comes to see my bike/car and wants to do a test drive/ride I alwayz grab 2 forms of I.D and 25% of the bikes inital selling price as a deposit.

To some that may sound a bit too much. But its better safe than sorry.
  15. i dont get how it relates to Hyosungs? :oops: :-k :tantrum: