Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Vic Pol news item - stolen trail bikes recovered - 26/3/2015

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' started by jrh001, Apr 1, 2015.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. I had a few Ktm's stolen in 2012 and never recovered. The link has now expired or they defeated the storey. We're there any details or a way to contact the police regarding the bikes?

2. Similar article in local Leader Newspaper, contact number is Crimestoppers 1800 333 000. Police media story had photos, it's a shame they removed it so quickly.

Attached Files:

3. Vic Police unpublish their articles after a week (I believe)
    I had saved the text, here you go.

Are you missing some motorbikes?

Thursday, 26 March 2015 04:11

Casey Crime Investigation Unit detectives are hoping to find the owner of some items they recovered this month.

A warrant was executed on a property in Hallam on 11 March as part of an investigation and they located Honda and KTM motorcycles, a large Suzuki trailer and hand tools.

Detectives have released images of the items recovered in the hope someone may recognise them.

They have so far been unable to locate the owner of these items and are appealing for anyone who may have information to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or they can file a confidential report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au

Belinda Batty
    Media Officer

4. Thanks for that,

Certainly not my old beast (525exc) so i hope the owner gets them back.
  5. owen-cbr929rrowen-cbr929rr It might be worthwhile giving them a call, I think they are talking about more bikes than just the ones pictured.
  6. I followed up off the back of your comment and the two pictured were the only dirtbikes recovered and have had the owners come forward. They do have a road bike also but i dont know make or model.

7. Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained. Was worth the shot.