Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] PNUT's 30th Birthday GOR ride, Sat Jul 8th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Mouth

It's PNUT's 30th birthday, and what better way to help him celebrate it than a ride along the Great Ocean Road!

When: Sat 8th July
    Meet #1: Todd Rd Shell Servo, Westgate Fwy (see link/map to the right for details)
    Time: 8:45am meet for a 9:00am (...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. It's PNUT's (Dean) 30th birthday! No better way to spend a birthday. :)
    Post here, and I'll add your name to the list.

I'm coming:
    Mouth
    PNUT (the b'day boy!)
    RoughCactus
    Stookie
    aerts666
    Seany
    yelloweagle
    jgm
    Loz
    Tazman
    troy
    xcamx
    blade
    Jafu
    ZX9rB3
    Fireblade
    cejay
    ApriliaGirl
    snakegal
    carver
    pomy boy
    dibszxr
    Sir Skuffy
    popeswd
    Realm
    zazen
    bonjoji
    R1_lover

3. Please add me, I will be taking it easy as Im back on the bike on 7th and what better way to spend getting to know my bike again than GOR. Depending on the weather I will be a definate.

Cheers

4. Excellent timing :)

5. Yer thought he was looking crustier and crustier these days. PNUT I think we've got some specials at work on granny nappys coming up soon or are you running low now?

6. There will be no extreme leaning from me, no Blating anywhere, and when you get where your going order me a steak sandwich and tell them to keep it warm.

I may as well be TEC if there are any other newbies going.
    I will be taking it easy, although getting some sparks from the shoulder would make a hell of a pic.

7. You just stick to trying to find your old man chookie chaser :p As crusty as he may be, at least he has a bike to go riding on :LOL: :p :LOL:

8. Please add me. I'd like to come.

cheers

9. Actually the focus at the moment is looking at motards or motarding an enduro....then again even thats not set in stone.

Its very sweet you standing up for your mate. Perhaps a little too sweet. :p :LOL:

10. Icicle ride, PNUT, Icicle ride, PNUT, Icicle ride, PNUT, Icicle ride, PNUT, .....................

I think Icicle Ride, Dean doesn't put out any more anyway :)

11. yeah, but the icucle ride will be cold so Dean wins. :)

12. Sounds good, count me in :)

13. I will put myself down for this one. :)

Except if the weather is poor. (I commute daily, so I won't be keen on getting wet again if it's rained all that week)

John.

14. Hells yeah.

I'm in.

Matty, I'm sure I can arrange for you to take the 2fiddy if you like. Even Deano will keep up with you then.

Oh, and you have no idea how delighted I'll be watching Deano turn up to a ride that's taken HIM a f*cking hour to get to and has taken me 2 and a half minutes.... :grin:

15. can't do it - got 40th birthdays coming out of my ears that weekend. besides, wouldn't even try to keep up with u boys. but wish u well for a great ride and a huge happy birthday PNUT.

AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY 'NETRIDER DOWN' REPORTS FROM ANY OF U - Y'HEAR!!!!

at least StackMunkey won't be with u which makes for one less hoon in the gang

16. What time do you think we would be back in Melbourne?

Cheers :LOL:

17. Count me in as a definate as long as Im not in Canberra or Sydney(new job sucks) So Pnuts only 30 fcuk Im getting old. But count me in rain, hail or shine mouth, as I still havent had a chance to go down that way on a bike and I hear there is one or two nice roads :wink:

18. if weather permits i would join the ride

19. Real men are going on both! :p GOR during the day, sleep in the evening, icicle during the night .. easy peasy.
    Won my heated grips on eBay yesterday :)

20. Late afternoon .. 5ish I'd expect. Like the ride details say, it's a full day in the saddle.