Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Pirates of the Caribbean movie nite, Tue May 29th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, May 25, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: black betty

What: Pirates of the Caribbean - at Worlds End
    When: Tues 29th May
    Where: Village Cinema, Knox City

6.20pm Dinner
    7.20pm Movie

Address:
    Village Cinema, Knox City
    435 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South Vic 3152

Melways Map 64, A11

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Johnny Depp ............ :wink:

Another movie night is in order - meet at the nudle bar for a quick bite - hope to see you there :)
    Nudle located next to Bar Bosh opposite the cinema entrance

3. The last movie we saw there (300) was allocated seating, so it would be handy to know if people are coming so the right number of tickets can be bought. In case there are late comers and we need a few extra tickets.

4. Having said that, I'll be there.

5. I've got Tuesday night off, so I might make an appearance.

6.  Top
  7. I Shall be there :)

8. The Scumbags will make an appearance, cannot miss this one.

9. I was about to say "we're in!"... Buuuuut the theatre of hard Knox is a bit far for a Tuesday night. Hope you enjoy it!

10. But that was the Vmax cinema as well. This is is not as far as I know it is jus the normal cinema

11. You would be correct Mr Sir Scumbag :grin:

ps - were's the noodle joint???

12. Um let me get back to you on that, Mrs Scumbag knows where it is I will just be tagging along, or more than likely trying to find it myself as will be on the bike.

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Edit Name of Noodle bar is [/b]Nudle located next to Bar Bosh opposite the cinema entrance

13. We took the rugrat 2 c the pirates on Saturday nite, so we'll have 2 give it a miss.

enjoy all.

Also everytime I've been 2 Village Cinema Knox, or Village Cinema anywhere, the seating in asigned. But if the place in half empty, who's going 2 argue the point????

14. I'll try to come along, might as well.

Deciding if I should ride or cage it though. Anyone need a lift?

15. I was told to never get in a car with strangers.

Sorry :cry:

16. Wise choice :grin:

17. I d love to come but have commitments, see you guys next week
    aye me hardies!!!

Steve

18. WooHoo, looks like I made the right decision when looking at the car and the bike this morning. This weather sucks!

Drove through wantirna at lunch time and there were pieces of tree blowing all over the road!

19. Damn won't be able to make this tonight, the film is a long one and I need to go back and look after the dogs before going out again.

Never mind, have lots of fun and remember 'It's a pirates life for me'. Sing at the top of your voices!

20. Looks like I am going to miss this one the SES pager has been going nuts so I will be heading there after work.
    :( :(

edit: Mrs Scumbag not going either, does not want me riding bike home after SES work wet and tired

:grin: :grin: