Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Pirates II movie nite, Tue Jul 18th (Chirnside Park)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Black Betty

Pirates of the Carribean - Dead Mans Chest

Tues 18th July
    8pm session
    Eat first 7pm meet

Village Cinema
    Maroondah Highway
    Chirnside Park

'terrific tues' cheap tix :)

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest

7pm meet for munchies
    8pm movie session
    READINGS Cinema
    Maroondah Hwy
    Chirnside Park VIC 3116

Located on the Maroondah Highway on the Kimberley Drive intersection.

map here

Movie Info - just incase you don't know what its about :)

Captain Jack Sparrow discovers he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife. Making matters worse, Sparrow's problems manage to interefere with the wedding plans of a certain Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who are forced to join Jack on yet another one of his misadventures.

Director: Gore Verbinski
    Distributor: Buena Vista International
    Cast: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy, Naomie Harris, Stellan SkarsgÄrd
  3. The Scumbags will be there, Should be a good one according to all reviews I have read

4. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

And as is the trend with most movies these days, stay till the end credits have finished. ;)
  5. I'll be there....

But isn't it a Reading cinema (not Village)? Just dont want people to turn up to the wrong place :)
  6. Well spotted :oops: is only Readings @ Chirnside .......... :)
  7. I shall b there at Chirnside.

hmmmm, mite have 2 watch the first 1 again b4 then, just as a reminder :grin:
  8. Agreed - might just have to remind myself what Johnny D looks like :roll: :p
  9. Unfortunately won't be able to make this one....Means I won't have to watch people go all gooey over Johnny D :)
  10. He's the skinny, scruffy dweby one.
  11. Yes, I'm sure he's bothered about what we think of him!

Of course, I'm sure being a multi millionaire, married to a beautiful French actress, homes around the World and lovely kids has it's drawbacks...
  12. Thanks for the reality check :( ..... fantasy is so much more forfilling :wink:
  13. sorry folks - need an early night - see you next time - p
  14. Stayed to the end ........... :wink:

And then there was Pirates III - not that I'm complaining. Most enjoyable, lots of action, good effects.
    Look forward to seeing the next one :)