Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC - Pink Ribbon Ride 14/10/12

Discussion in 'VIC' started by HB, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

The main group will leave Docklands & finish at Italian Sport Club Werribbe.

The Geelong feeder will most likely be leaving from Mercer street same as last year. Depending which group you book through either the Peter Stevens or Texas Roadhouse. Doesn't matter who you book through, all money goes to the right place.

Last year there were 700+ bikes at Werribee with entertainment provided there by Lukey Luke & Police Band.

Website http://www.pinkribbonride.com.au/

Online registration http://pcmc.org.au/ride-shop

Website has the hiccups sometimes, so if having problem try again later. Once you get your receipt, remember to take it along to the start to get your pink wristband. Wristbands will also be available at official start points so you can still rock up with cash.

PLEASE NOTE : The Geelong Ride 7/10/12 is a different "Pink Ribbon" ride - it supports a local Cancer Centre & not the BCNA - see other thread

Victorian Pink Ribbon Ride – departure points (other than Docklands) (14 Oct 2012)

Cranbourne – MacDonalds Cnr Camms Rd – 9am

Ferntree Gully – Middle Hotel – 8.30am

Geelong – Harley Davidson – 9.30am

Ballarat - Town Hall - 9am

Bacchus Marsh – Train Station Carpark – 10am

Shepparton - DECA - 7.30am

Brighton – Moto Heaven – 9.30am

Carrum Downs – DECA – 9am

Newborough – DECA – 8am

Bendigo – Harley Davidson – 8.30am

(generally assemble 30 mins before with a full tank)

(check DECA locations here http://www.deca.com.au/contact-us/)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Hey HB, count me in! And [MENTION=14831]Roderz[/MENTION] too, I suppose...if I can get him into his pink happy pants! :grin:
  3. Im in.. solo.. from docklands.
  4. I'll be coming along - Docklands start for me
  5. Pink happy pants, bring it on!!
    Some pics from last year.

6. So as a first timer.. how do we pay/register? online? on the day? whats the deal?? how pink is my wife allowed to make my bike??
  7. Thanks Portagrug - I've updated first post with website & online registration details.

Your wife is allowed to make the bike as pink as she likes. And you can also add some blue as well if you like - men can get breast cancer too!!

The number of men diagnosed with breast cancer in Australia increased from 62 in 1982 to 103 in 2007
  8. Thanks [MENTION]HB[/MENTION].. I think we will go full pink in honour of Mrs Portagrugs Mum who is a Breast Cancer Winner!!!

but im going to have to start playing with my man boobs more often now that you have worried me.. :( ( :) )
  9. I will be attending again this year, only missed the first ever ride.
    Is Tara Moss coming along again?
  10. I intend to do my bit for tit !!!
  11. I hope to be able to put a boot on by then so count myself an Wilco in on this ride
  12. I will be leaving from the Brighton meet point (it is listed on the website when you register but not on the flyer)

if that is not current...see you at Docklands
  13. Unless I'm already booked up for that day, I'm in! Due to my new locality, I'll be starting at Docklands.
  14. [​IMG]

They're cute, but not exactly endangered. How about you support BOOBS instead
  15. Be good to have the both of you along.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I've emailed Phil from PCMC and asked him to get updated re start points for feeder groups so I can update first post. Those on flyer look the same as last year.

Don't know about whether Tara Moss will be attending. She has a connection with breast cancer through her mum & holds a motorcycle licence as well.

Her books aren't too bad either.
  17. When you book online it gives a drop down menu of start points which vary from the Flyer.
    Thanks for helping to clear up any confusion
  18. I like Boobs........I'll support them with both hands if required.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Bap, boob, bosom, bust, funbag, globe, hooter, jubbly, jug, knocker, melon, teat, titty and udder, call them whatever you like, I'm happy to come along and support a cause I'd like to hold close to my head- heart! Heck, I just like to hold them.

And if that all gets removed, yes, I'm in.
  20. Tara was riding a Triumph Scrambler several years ago and freely had her photo taken with many of the ride participants. I know I was one :)

It would be great if she was attending,( greater media coverage)

I wil be coming from the Brighton start point
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.