Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Perfect Riding Weather Again This Week - Ride Safe

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by joetdm, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Looks like mother nature is giving us Victorians another perfect riding weekend again.
    Making everyone's love of riding even more adictive!

Ok, just a caring fellow rider reminder, particularly after last weekend....
    Enjoy & stay safe.

I'll also leave you with how my Farriders email about this Saturday's ride concluded:

Above all, have a safe and enjoyable FarRide. Remember FarRider Rule #1 – Make it Home.

Team FarRider

2. Amen 2,3,4,5!

3. About Bloody time too, I am sick of coming home drenched, That bloody Hyosung is a rain magnet. The only thing wrong with it, Rains every time we go out on it, DUHHHHH.

4. Ahh the joys of shift work..night shift Fri,Sat and Sun..but then 4 days off with most of Joe Public back at work..the roads are mine..all mine I tells ya.

5. I work part time, so the roads aren't all yours, There are a few of us riding during the week,
    But I do have the twisties to myself,