Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Overnight Ride to Bright, Sat Jul 14th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Mitch

Hey all,

Yes, this ride is going to stick and DEFINATELY happen... haha.

Leave Melbourne on the 14th - 8:30am from a to be determined location. The plan it to ride to Bright and then spend the night there hanging out, drinking and bench racing......

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. I'm getting a chill just reading about this ride. No thanks. :wink:

3. I'll might be up for this depending on the weather.....
    wether its cold or not!!!!!!

4. Hey all,

Yes, the ride is still going ahead. Even if I go alone I will still be going. Went absolutely made this weekend being unable to ride...

And, guess what.... My JasJam mobile phone fell into the toilet.. :cry: :cry:

So, let it dry and its workign again..... Must have been the fact that it landed on a floatie.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Anyways..... Accommodation is sorted. I have three rooms sorted in the centre of town - yes, the pig pub..... So, let me know who wants to come along.

So far;
    Me :grin:
    CazV1
    I Adore Vic

5. So frm time to time you cld be accused of "talking shit" & it wldn't be too far frm the truth then... :p
    Thanks for the invite, sorry I'm unable to come along.

6. Any idea on accommodation price mate?

Sorry I'm asking questions late but haven't been on much lately. :)

7. $60 a room Seany, each room has a double bed and 2 singles.

8. I doubt I'd get that lucky. :LOL:

I'm happy to share if people can put up with my snoring :)

Will confirm later in the week. The snow's tempting and stuff too :)

9. Any decision on a departure point yet?

10. I'll probably meet you all at the hotel :) :grin:

11. No departure point still :cry:

I am not keen on riding up to Bright alone, in what may turn out to be poor conditions....
    so I'll sit this one out. Have fun folks.

12. I can't make it, but Caz, aren't you riding with Skuffy? Why would you be alone? :)

13. Sorry guys - I can't do this either. Stuff's happened and I really don't want to head away from here...

You're all welcome to come down to the Island for the wknd though! :grin: Girls are at their Dads and there's three spare bedrooms downstairs. Would be nice to have some company :)

14. bit hard without a departure point :LOL:

15. :shock: Ride to Bright huh :? your keen Caz. Bright+winter+snow=Mt Hotham&car :driver: +sking and :dance: . Well it did last weekend at least :wink:

16. If I wasn't riding at the spur tomorrow I would have come to play on the island. Another time. :)

17. That's alright...I'm gonna have plenty of weekends with absolutely zero to do. <--- That's me feeling sorry for myself.... :LOL:

I've realised today that all I ever do when the girls are gone, is ride. Ride ride ride. lol. <--- That's me still feeling sorry for myself.... :LOL:

18. *hugz*
    It's ok, everything will be alright. :) You're foot will heal and your bike will return and you can go back to riding. :)

In the meantime, I'll try to get a w'end to visit and you can look at my bike instead. :LOL: Or we can just drink and smoke and not talk about bikes. I'll bring the shitbox instead so you're not reminded of riding. :LOL: :grin: