Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] - Outer CBD Wurundjeri Way

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' started by BitSar, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Take note of the approach from Westgate interchange over Wurundjeri Way bridge into Docklands and Flinders St.

The road surface is appalling - the top layer of bitchumen has been scored off and there are deep channels and rough edges everywhere.

Especially bad in morning traffic with the wet conditions.

Stay safe out there (y)
    • Like Like x 3
  2. hit this on the tuesday ride and had a slip in the dry... I didn't enjoy it at all.
  3. It is pretty bad eh? Very poor road surface - it was a nightmare in morning traffic today
  4. They've been cutting it up for days - at least the outgoing surface has been re-done now.

I think we're talking about the same patch anyway.
  5. Yes we definitely are - I forgot to post it earlier in the week.....it was the wet conditions this morning that accentuated the sh!tefull black top which made me have to put it up here....
  6. I pass by there every day around 7:30am rain hail or shine - Learner on a red ninja. If you see me, Im going too slow.. I mean, if you see me, wave/nod :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Will do mate.....if I'm in the mood to get to the office early I come throught there about that time too....might see you one of these days...

I'm on the red Aprilia...white shoei helmet. (y)

And like you, rain or shine brother....everyday....and I wouldn't change it for anything

From where my Android happens to be
    • Like Like x 1