Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] NRL: Storm to Pluck Roosters, Sat May 19th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, May 14, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Vic

Heading into olympic Park to watch the NRL match beteen the Roosters and the Storm.

Kick off is 7.30pm. I want to get there at 6.30pm to start physio on my shoulder by drinking a few beers ;)

If any westy is riding in and wants a pillion, sing o...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Hey, how good was the crowd at Olympic Park last night!!!

Good to see you mexicans finally appreciating cross country wrestling for the fine science that it is :LOL: :LOL:

You were even booing the ref when you knew he made a mistake against the Storm

Well done.

BTW someone give Vic a lift to the game.
    You can always just leave him there :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Nah, you only would do that if it was a Brisbane game. Being their number one fan, one of their players would probably drive him home (and cry all the way about getting beaten!!!).
  4. Are you serious??!?!?!?!??

Melbourne have been pretty much selling out Jurassic Park since day 1.
    Crowds of up to 14,000 is the norm every time I've gone to the game. Yes I was wearing my Broncos Jersey :p
  5. I have for you, one special slap for your scalp. Please ensure you collect it before it gets much bigger :p
  6. What I meant was you mexicans are now understanding the rules!!!!

And the NRL were seriously thinking of relocating the storm to the NSW central coast because of poor initial crowd attendence (according to the totally unbiased and impartial Sydney media :LOL: )
  7. Man you people need to be held at gunpoint to do anything worthwhile :roll: :p
  8. Heading out now to grab my ticket for tonights game.

I just sent the weather gods an email.

Getting there at 6.30pm to lube the throat with some amber ale and then settle in to watch the game.

Both Tim & I will then drop into coffee after the game. Fingers crossed Miko is still there :grin:
  9. a good result eh vicardo? :grin:
  10. Yep, I got to see Miko and she dead set just walked up and kissed me.

fcuk I felt speshool :grin:

Oh you meant the NRL???? Someone said the roosters were playing, all I saw was a bunch of c0cks, ppfftt 30 point drubbing