Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Nibor's 21st!, Wed Sep 17th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: robin carbery

hey guys!
    amazingly, i've made it this far in life, so its about time to celebrate.

come for a good feed and a drink at the Micawber Tavern in Belgrave - http://www.micawbertavern.com.au/index.html

6:30pm onwards, all welcome. please post in the...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. hey guys!
    amazingly, i've made it this far in life, so its about time to celebrate.

come for a good feed and a drink at the Micawber Tavern in Belgrave - http://www.micawbertavern.com.au/index.html

6:30pm onwards, all welcome. please post if your coming, i need a rough idea on numbers to book a table. see you there!

Nibs :)

3. bah, why'd you have to be 21 on the same day that my brother is 21 :shock:

how late do you think it will go? i might be able to sneak up and grab a quick bite and a chat

4. ur brother is 21 on the 14th? :p
    just celebrating on the Wed coz it suits

no idea, couple of hours im thinking, have a good feed n a few drinks, relax n catch up with mates :)

where u from btw? round the hills?
    pop in to Tues night coffee, meet the crew :wink:

5. Count me in Nibor,You OLD buggar. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

6. tuesday night aye.. we'll have to see because i do the learner cruise aswell :oops:

im east, but not quite as east as you guys haha. still no drama to come up that way to chill for a bit!

7. mmm i wanna come check out this Ls night out, sounds like a bit of fun, but toned down compared with thurs nite MR lol. i need to keep a lid on it for a while haha. cant wait to get back on!

8. yeah they're really good.. and a great crew of people as well!

i'll see ya at the next one :wink:

9. Count me in for the dinner...

Wanna share dessert w me again? :twisted:

Somehow I dnt think there'll be yard glass sculling comps or obvious "juvenile carry on" THAT is
    something your friends can do at your "actual" party... You know the one we're NOT invited too :cheeky:

Mmmm *deep pondering* what to get Robs for his b'day...?

10. i believe i made an open offer last week when it was brought up, so u can come if u want, be juvenile, scull yard glasses, etc :wink: :p :grin:

11. The Scumbags will jon you for this one Nibor. Might be a giggle. :LOL:

12. Well, as I said I'll be there, but I'm running a little late today. :oops:

13. Hey Rob I can get there to I am only 10 minutes away.

Cheers
    Bruce

14. Have fun Nibs. sorry i put on a spanner night on the same night :oops:
    Completely bloody forgot.

15. Enjoyed my meal, the company & meeting your Mum :)

Gosh, to be 21 again ............ If I knew then what I knew now - blah, blah, blah lol
    Not sure I'd survive going thro' my 20's again! At least I can still remember them :wink:

16. :woot:
    thankyou all for coming, im proud to be able to say i know u in front of mum :p no really :)
    arrgghh and thankyou all so much for the card and pressie!! :grin:
    going straight towards boots me thinks :grin:

apologies about the service :shock:
    never been before, dont think i'll be going again unless its a tiny group haha.
    meal was yum though!
    shame i cant say the same about dessert :roll:

hahah now i want some more drinks and hit the town :grin: :( :) :twisted:

17. Once again rob :birthday: I remember my 21st (Just) but from what I do remember ...............Well thats another story a story I may tell at my 50th :blah: :blah:

The main meals where delish but no show on the desserts !maybe a good thing for me, top button on the pants thing happening :-({|=

Great to meet most of the Tuesday night crowd made me feel very welcome and to Black Betty the joys of living up here in the hills (Sweet)

Cheers Bruce

18. Farrrrk....good thing we didn't stay for desert.

Sorry we had to run Robin. Had to go play with some egyptian sand ;)

Hope you had a great night :)