Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] New Years Eve Party @ Flipper and Rolla's, Sun Dec 31s

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Deb and Dave

Sorry about the late notice this year but we will once again be having an open house New Years Eve Party.
    The last couple of years have been alot of fun so if you haven't already got plans the New Years Eve party at HQ is going ahead.
    We are based in...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. I'm coming to this one,
    I'm not going to the other one though!!!! :p

3. Hopefully the weather is gonna be good and we can be on the roof. I wonder who will see the sun come up this year :p
  4. Can the people that responded to the other thread about the NYE party in off topic please re-reply here so that we have an idea about numbers.
    The other thread seems to have disappeared :?
  5. What if we can't remember what we said? :shock: :LOL:

I'll see you there. :grin:
  6. By the looks of the weather i guess we'll be having it on the roof. :grin:
  7. I'd like to participate if possible? :)
  8. Hi Vic Slick, I have replied to your PM with the address :)
  9. hmmmmm.... maybe it wont be on the roof now looking at the forecast, but it is Melbourne so anything is possible.
  10. Address received thanks!
    As it's BYO it looks like I'll need to roll up in the car ~ if I'm to be a fine upstanding and law abiding citizen.
  11. There's no law against carrying alcohol on a bike. :)

I suspect however, riding one handed, holding a bunch of flowers in your left hand while trying to kick the lights off a smartarse tailgating Volvo may raise some attention. :LOL: Luckily, we don't know anyone who was doing that on their way to coffee tonight. :wink: :LOL:
  12. No but with my luck and still being on restrictions, I'd probably have a snootful and ride into a RBT on the way home... and I don't want to be breathalysed and be up on charges for propositioning any female officers.
  13. So don't ride home. :wink:

Besides, it's not illegal to proposition female officers. :) "You've made me blow once tonight officer, how about you make it happen again?" :LOL:
    "Am I the fist bloke you made blow tonight?" :LOL:
    "Now I'd like you to do a blow job for me." :LOL:

Wierdest thing! :shock: A few years ago I was pulled over and rather than being asked to blow, the cop told me to stick a tube in my mouth and count to ten! :shock: I never expected a random maths test! :shock: :LOL:
  14. Working out bedding, we have 3 beds in my daughters room with bedding, a couch and 2 recliners up for grabs. We also have some spare doonas for the loungeroom sleepers.
    A few beds have already been taken but there is also plenty of floor space ;)
  15. So no drinking and riding/driving peoples and that goes for you too Caz and yes I'm suuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee :p
  16. Thanks for another great night, (even with the floorshow) Ethan and I enjoyed ourselves.
    Didn't see a plod or RTB all the way home.
  17. Thanks for having me over Deb & Dave. :)
    I enjoyed the evening and was able to relax with an alcoholic beverage... or six. Hope to see you all again on an upcoming cruise!
  18. Well, what can i say. What a night.
    Thanks to all who came. We had lots of drinks, lots of laughs and the floor show was definately something that had to be seen to be believed. :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Was good to see Bob and Nadine call in too.

And i am sure Deb will post up all our Pics later on.
    And Bob, that jacket did look fantastic on you. :p
  19. Thanks Deb and Dave. I had a ball and drank far too much so both aims for 07 have been reached nice and early. :grin:

The entertainment was top quality and OMG do I have some quality photos of Bob. :LOL: :LOL: