Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

(VIC) New service centre in Sunbury

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Ned, Jan 28, 2012.

• Like Like x 3
  1. have heard good reviews about thomastown, so who's running sunbury? dont have facebook, dont want the world to know my personal life
  2. John is running sunbury store so u can be asured of the same service and attension to detail as usual.That area Has always had a few bike shops,Now its got a GOOD one
  3. Yes, they're literally a stone's throw from the other 2, same block of factories/shops. John's in a good position, his shop front really stands out, peering out across to the carwash. Given their reputation I think they'll do very well.
  4. Spoke to John Yesterday right as he threw the last padlock on the bollards.

As a result I'll be picking up some new brake pads on Tuesday, when all I got from his neighbour was "See stevo's, only place you'll get them...."(Mind this is not the Honda dealership)

Thumbs up from me.
  5. and further to that, I picked them up today. Very Happy with the service.

and on a side note, if you need a new textile jacket for winter, he's got one on special for the opening for just under $100. Waterproof, removable liner and ventilation zips etc. If you need a new jacket... I'll probably pick one up later in the week.