Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Netrider MotoGP Dinner - New Venue, Wed Oct 14th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Added to Calendar by: Vic

Hi all

It's that time of year again - it's GP time! - This means it's time for the annual Netrider GP dinner.

Please come down and join us at the Rose Hotel in South Melbourne to eat food, drink beer (or wine if that's what floats your boat) and ...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. LizzyM and I will be there. Put me down for beer and wine and I'll see if I can get my boat to float.

Hey Hornet, you going to grace us with your presence again this year?
  3. I'll be there, wouldn't miss it for quids.
  4. why "The Rose" ??
    Their menu is crap.... unless you like pizzas :?
  5. eerrrr, why not???

Not as you are going to come anyway. You get a job and fall off the face of the Earth :p

Walking to the toilet for you now is too much effort and is reserved for those days that you are rostered off :p
  6. Indeed I shall, although I shall not be able to stay on for either Southbank OR the GP :)evil:) since NSW schools start back on Monday morning, and as a casual employee, I can't miss a day's work. :(Very annoyed, since I've got so sick of people saying "you AREN"T staying for the GP??" that this year I had definitely decided that I would :LOL:.)
  7. I am a "possible" at this stage. Planning on doing the MotoGp anyway and will risk missing a couple of days school and take my time riding home.
  8. *couch cough*
    I go to Friday coffee... and the MTL nights, along with some Sunday rides, how long since you've been to Friday or Saturday coffee, or a group ride for that matter? So ner :p
    I was gonna come last week, but you guys left earlier than I anticipated.
    (what time did the Rose shut? 10pm? or thereabouts.)
  9. I was last there on the 27th of March.

For the last 6.5 years I've worked almost every Thursday & Friday nights, it is a brilliant excuse, don't think otherwise :p

Saturday nights, well, Right up until April this year, I worked every Saturday as well so that excuses me for Saturdays.

You're a gunna :p pure and simple. The amount of times I've called you and you rely with "fcuk that!!!" hmmm????

The Rose closes at around 10pm but whilst we are there, they will remain open.
  10. Just a reminder that this is on THIS Wednesday.
  11. looks like it might be another small turnout....we are planning to be there
  12. Bugger! I can't make it. GIve me a call while you're here Paul and I'll see if we can catch up for a coffee...
  13. Looks that way.

It will be the last one too. I'm not going to organise it any more as people are obviously not interested in it.
  14. what time are people thinking of getting there, i reckon lenna and myself will probably be there around 7.00-7.30 by the time we get home and let the peak hr finish.

See the 3 of ya tonight :LOL:
  15. I'm getting there around 7.30pm

16. I knew these words would be said!

Vic, I was coming, and three times I tried to make arrangements on Netrider to bring some people from Sydney with me by car. Three times your pig-headed response in deleting my thread meant that no-one got to see it.

Have a good last night, people are more important than petty rules, and few Netriders have supported the Dinner more than I have.
  17. Sorry Vic

LizzyM and I had intended to go but I totally screwed up and forgot and managed not to have seen your reminder.

Hope a few peoples went and you had a good time.