Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Netrider Feeder Runs to the Toyrun, Sun Dec 9th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Jason

Meet points for the feeder runs into the Netrider convergence point are as follows:

Assemble from 9:15am at the Kmart Carpark, Cnr Mahoneys Road and Hume Hwy, Campbellfield (Melway Ref. 7 G10) for a 9:30am sharp! departure. Route is Sydne...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this years :( My nephew will be very disappointed too.
  3. Being a new rider it would be nice to ride in with others, so i wil be there at Kmarrt :grin:
    On a black 07 GPX250
    Regards Neil
  4. I doubt if I can make it to this one. Sorry CBRSteve, you'll have to find another tail-end charlie :( :(
  5. Anyone actually doing the toyrun this year? It all seems very quiet. :?
  6. There will be heaps of people there Cossie. The next few days will bring people out of the woodwork ;)
  7. Is there going to be anyone at K-mart in campbefeild???????
  8. I normally go to the K-Mart in campberfield and I'm almost certainly going to the toy run this year... so probably :)
  9. The Toy Run (in Melbourne) is on the 2nd Sunday of December and has been for the last 30 years.

If it seems quiet - then that's because the media have chosen to ignore the media release we sent them last week.

But, that won't stop a huge turnout on Sunday :grin: :grin:

For Melbourne - get to Latrobe St any time between 8.30am and 11am (the departure time).

And come in via the Netrider Feeder Run - of course :cool:

If you live in another state go to www.toyrun.org.au where your local Toy Run should be listed - unless its already over :(
  10. I'll be at Kmart in Campbellfield :grin:
  11. Alright you twisted my arm.

Looks like I'll be at the Village Green meet point, with the missus riding pillion (probably to keep an eye on me!).

Is there more than one car park at the village green? Anyone else gonna be there?
  12. I will be at the Village Green as dual ride leader.
    We meet in the carpark which is closest to the intersection of Ferntree Gully rd and S'vale rd, just near the Xmas tree guy.
    Cya Sunday :)
  13. No probs mate :)

See you guys Sunday!
  14. Change of plans...

I'll be turning up at the Western meet point this year not the Northern one (need to drop some stuff at Werribee so I'll be over that side of the city).
  15. Coffee? my place, 8am??
  16. hellooo. i should be joining up the mulgrave run if work doesnt go too late on sat night. now, to find a TOY!
  17. Count me in for the Kmart Campbellfield meetup also :)

(Sposed to be working but sshhh boss wont miss me for a few hrs) :LOL:

Cya's all Sundee :grin:
  18. Thanks, sounds like a plan :)
  19. C ya @ village Green people
  20. I'll be joining the ride at the village green too.