Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Mystery dinner ride, Sun Feb 25th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Brendan Murphy

This ride will suit newer riders looking to gain experience in group riding... or experienced riders looking for a relaxing day out.
    This ride is suitable for any type of bike.

Listed as Class 2 due to the 100kph sections, however you can (and sh...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. some numbers would be good for this one so i can book some room for dinner . PM please.

3. hey bren, would most likely be up for this. count me as 98% in unless something comes up at the last minute.

4. keeping this arvo free. So put me down as definite.

...dunno about franga tho :p

5. Hey would love to have come to this but i got something on that day. DANG! I thoroughly enjoyed the meredith loop too.

who the hell invented the idea of birthdays anyway....... :p

6. Bren darlin' what is the RSVP of the dinner?

I must suss out somethings before I can confirm and a date to do this by would be great :)

7. This one looks good, I shall be there weather permitting :)

8. add me.

9. Yep, I'll give it a go. I am free that day. Unless it's wet.. as if..
    Do you still require the pm?

10. Make sure you fill up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

11. As long as we pass a servo.. :p :LOL:

12. Well I don't have my back back from EdMoto yet so I won't be making the ride (unless someone has a spare bike to lend me :wink: )... can I just meet you all out for dinner??

13. Hmm , one thinks you should be able to fuel from the leave point , the fact it is a BP servo makes me think they may be able to help out . :LOL:

There will also be a fuel stop at some point to get a drink ect.

But yes , it is a fueled up and ready to go leave time , not turn up at the leave time and get fuel ( or go to the toilet - Drew) .

14. Hi Guys

Any chance of adding another body and bike????? [-o<

I am still a 'L'errrr...This will be my first group ride ...oh and 4 weeks on the road...... so am hoping you guys/girls can give this little chook some great tips and tricks here and there..... ...especially cornering, whilst still staying on the bitumen :shock: ...'WHAT THE'.......oh and no wheelies ok ...maybe next week.... :LOL: and i'm sure it will be a great experience watching others not to mention the good ol waffle feast .....not during the ride of course . :p
    Thanx
    Tiff

15. Hi Brendan,

Could you please add me to the list. The bureau give a good forecast for Sunday, should be a great ride.

Where abouts in St. Kilda is BP Marina?

Lee

16. I'll be leaving work to meet up along the way :biker:

17. were would you like to make a stopping point down your way pnut? and at what time ?

18. Putting my hand up for TEC if you need Bren.

19. Thanks Man , Think Jen has got that job , will work it out on the day.

20. Is frankston still an option for a meet point? If so I will be coming and probably have a pillion :mad:
    And book for to mouths if you need to :)