Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Music Gear: Gibson Gothic + Marshall DSL401

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Grunge, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's the 2002 Gibson gothic series Les paul with the thin satin black coat and ebony fretboard with the moon and star inlay on the 12th fret. And a sepia/old skool pic of Orville Gibson on the back of the headstock. Nothing's been changed on it. I have taken off the pickguard, but still have it so you can put it back on.

Comes in a Tokai Case. $1200.
    I can't find it on the now new gibson site so if you search for it you'll know what it is.

Also, a limited edition Marshall JCM2000 DSL401 with blue tolex. 1x12, 40 watts, comes with marshall footswitch. $1000 ono.

Okies. Crappy Pics now up, will have pics of the Amp soon.:

**mod - edited pics - too many **
  2. FAARK!!! This is one of my dream guitars!! What pickups is it running?

Actually, I shouldn't ask a question like that - I'm in Canada atm and have no hope of buying it when I get back.

People this is an absolute BARGAIN! :shock:
  3. cmon dougz, u should be telling him theres a 5 photo limit :grin: geez, mods these days :grin: :grin: :LOL:
  4. Dougz,

It's stock standard, I have not changed anything else. I know people have switched these pickups to EMG's and stuff.. but yeah.

Also sorry about the pics.... here the amp pics too:

BTW, I do take care of my gear and most of them area rare. :p
  5. Would you take sexual favours? A swap + cash of some kind? F*ck. :(
  6. Let me see what I can work out
  7. Already am :p albeit with a poor-man's Gibson (an EpiPhone) and a little 30W Marshall. Good luck with the sale. That's some nice gear.
  8. Is this still for sale??
  9. Sorry mate.
    Yes it is still for sale! :]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.