Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] MTL Coffee Night and Mystery ride, Sat May 30th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, May 3, 2009.

1. Added to Calendar by: Brendan - BANGR

Motorcycle Transport & Logistics is celebrating its 3rd Anniversary this year with the opening of there new massive Depot and Storage facility concept store at 100 Barry Rd, Campbellfield, on Saturday 30th of May 2009.

The new custom built 6000sq...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. For those that were around when we had the watershed nights , it will be much the same , just a little out of the cbd , I think we will run this the last sat night of every second month at this stage and see how it goes . Proper Coffee Cart , BQ , a Few Plasmas with bike stuff running , just a good chilled night .

I will run a mystery type ride on the night , leaving around 5 ish and coming back to depo for more fun - games and coffee .

Cheers

Bren

3. sounds interesting, will it be P-plate friendly? :p

4. The ride will be P plate friendly , all welcome. If you feel on the day it may be a little to wild you can stay at the depo and have coffee .

Bren

5. Have to be next time Bren. Good luck with it mate.

The date falls on Catherines birthday gig. For some reason she wont give me the night off.

Imagine that?

Cheers

Cam

6. yer mate , got new wheels , hey let as many know as u can please mate .

7. Next time I'm in Melb, count me in!

And I found the link for the other stuff. Check your email!

8. Thanks Mr CJ

9. Getting closer , have got a good amount of bikes for display , a few of the suppliers are giving us a few new toys to display .

we will also have a little stuff in our shop front so you have a idea of what we will be selling out of the depo.

Bren

10. This sat night all , hope to see you there .

11. Thanks for organising last night Bren. We really enjoyed ourselves and it was lovely to catch up with everyone. That was a great spread you put on too- I dont think there will be any stray loaves of bread on the Hume today :LOL: . I reccomend this night to everyone and when the weather gets warmer it will go off!!

Kate

12. :rofl: for the record, it was a proper and fully fledged dyed in the wool 100% true to the original, mystery ride. :rofl:

Probably not for the feint hearted on a winters evening.

Big thanks to my pilot *cough*slowcoach*cough* Cam who knew where we were and went into caution mode... by the way, I LOVE the Blackbird... that's one helluva bike. :)

13. From some one else that has a Bird, Buy one, You will never look back.
    Hahahahahaha

Cheers,
    Brian.

14. Hey all

Just a reminder that the 25th july is the next MTL night , A little smaller this time , a bbq at 15.00 , then a chill out , some DVD's and good coffee . a low key event this time , hope to see you all there .

PS , a few birthday latte's for my upcoming 32nd birthdy.

Bren

15. Is that dog or cat years?

Have a good one Bren!

16. dog and cat years , thanks dude .

17. Was just about to say 32!! GTFO--->