Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] MRA GP run, Sat Oct 13th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Austin webb ( HD)

2007 MRA Cranbourne GP Run

The MRA GP Run is one of the most exciting motorcycle events in Victoria and is full of colour as people assemble to watch the wave off of thousands of motorcycle riders travelling en masse to the 2007 Australian Motorcyc...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Will there be a band on a pantech again?

My band has done it 2 - 3 times... all those bikes is certainly a sight to behold from the "stage".

3. Sounds awesome! I'll definitely be there - I'll have my bike on the road by then.

4. For the past 5 years, I have been at trackside and participated in the Barry Sheen run the last two. I have never participated in this event.

This year will be staying nice & warm in a house at the Island so I will take the opportunity to ride back to Cranbourne and join in as it sounds great.

Question? Do Netriders normally meet up there or is it too hard given the numbers?

5. Will be there too. Sounds awsome.

6. Just be mindful of the greed cameras along the way.
    And be mindful of the other thousands of stupid pricks around you that are just itching for a crash.

Other than that, enjoy it, have fun.

It's not for me ;)

7. Its nearly as good weather as it was yesterday here in Cranbourne :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Enjoy :LOL: :LOL:

8. A mate of mine ran into two candy cars near Marysville yesterday, didn't get booked luckily, but one of them said he'd fined 55 bikes before lunch.

They are out there ready to pounce.

Have fun and stay safe everyone.

9. What a great ride, there were a few who were in racing mood, but 95% were just crusin and enjoyed the day.

10. So was there a band???????????????????????????????????????

11. Not that I saw, but as my first time surrounded by so many bikes, I was concentration a shit load n what was happening in front and side of me.
    I got a glimpse of Doohan on the cherrypicker to see us off.