Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] MPMC Rawson Day Ride, Sun Dec 2nd

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Richard Brown (Ride Co-ord)

This Mornington Peninsula Motorcycle Club ride will be departing Frankston Yamaha, 40 Dandenong Rd, Frankston at 9 AM SHARP. The ride will cover approx 450kms as we make our way through Lang Lang, Poowong, Korumburra, Leongatha, Mirboo Nth(refreshment ...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Ride update

Having riden the recce ride today, there will be a slight change in the the return route and it will not be via Tyers, but back on the Moe-Rawson road.

Fuel stops will be Mobil Trafalgar (170kms) and back again at the Shell in Trafalgar (120 kms) and finally at the Shell Lang Lang finish (145kms), so anyone with a small(ish) tank need not worry.

Roads look in good nick..now for the weather... :roll:
  3. Weather report looks fantastic for Sunday :grin: :grin:

Jan & I will be going.

Could help out and go Tail... (for half of the ride)

You have picked just the best place for Lunch, the food is delicious and plenty of it (the Seafood Platter feeds two!)

Will be good / sad to check out the Thomson Dam water level. It's a worry... I'm old enough to remember (back in the dirt bike days) water flowing over the spillway.

Who else is going :?: :?: :?:
  4. I'd like to come along. I haven't emailed any booking. Is that going to be a problem?
  5. No problem at all [FLUX]
  6. Hope you guys had a good ride today, good to meet a few of you. :cool:
  7. Thanks Richard for leading the ride. Good company. You guys will see me again, but not before February (got things coming up).

Had a very enjoyable day! Many thanks to all!
  8. Thanks to MPMC and to Richard for a great lead nice company and the garlic prawns worked a treat my wife hasn't come near me yet!

See you all again. Cheers

9. Stew & Bruce,

Thanks for joining us on the ride. Pretty warm, but always fun going to Rawson and the Thompson Dam.

Got back home about 5pm and just melted onto the couch (next to a beer and the Air Con remote :wink: ).

Keep in touch and we'll see you out there.