Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Motormouse turns 25 = Drinks!, Fri Aug 11th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Tessa

I'm turning a quarter of a century soon and need to rope in some netriders to help celebrate this enourmous accomplishment!
    There will be some food and drinkies available but its BYO.
    If you have some fav music bring it along because I want to see so...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Oh cool!
    I was about to add the girls night out to the calendar for this date!
    I will try to be there :)
  3. Ohhhh a netrider girls night. Sounds like fun :dance: I'll keep an eye on the events list.
    Hopefully see you friday
  4. Howdy,

Got your sms too.... will be there for sure :grin:

I'd like to reserve, whatever compfy space there is to sleep on... bed, couch, carpet, wooden floorboards.... Dont think i'll care too much by that stage ;) :p :LOL:
  5. Tess, see no reason why we shouldn't be there.

Cheers stewy
  6. You got an sms, Deb got an sms. Where's my sms? :(

Guess you would need my number for that :grin:
  7. Or maybe ... already does! :p Perhaps there's a message in there somewhere :-k :LOL:
    Got my SMS too :p
  8. Pfffttttt..... ok i get the hint.
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

9. Ohhh poor baby!
    If you PM me your number I'll send you an sms......promise :---) :p
  10. Can anyone take along one of those half barrels so we can get a fire going out back??
    If you've got some extra firewood lying around bring it along too. Will try and find some this afternoon.
    See you tommorrow :grin:
  11. Sorry Tess, our "fire pit" is still at Brendans from his party and our chances of picking it up before tomorrow is pretty much Nil. We do have a heap of firewood but we dont have a chainsaw to cut it up :(
  12. i'll b there afta fri nite coffee definately! :dance:
  13. If the weather is good, I'll be going to coffee first as well, and then head down there afterwards...

We could make a convoy of all the people going :)
  14. +1 for that idea Booga :grin:

I'll be at coffee 2nyt after work and will be heading down to Tessa's place after that so I'm up for joining the convoy :cool:
  15. Looks like I can make it tonight Tessa. :)

can you PM me the address please? :grin:
  16. Just join the convoy from coffee tonight... Booga and I know the way :cool:
  17. I'll put some sand down for the fire or dig a hole or something.
    Looking forward to seeing you all there
  18. We will be calling in home to grab the cage and some drikies after coffee.
    Tess, we have hard rubbish in our area at the moment and a house a few doors down has a fire drum sitting on his nature strip, also lots of wood around. Let uas know if you want us to grab it for you.
  19. Yeah that would be cool flipper. If you're coming later in the evening don't worry bout the drum but bring the firewood. Judging from the last netrider party I know we have some pyro's cough rolla cough. And no one's bringing down my fence to burn cough flipper cough
    :p :p :p
  20. The last one was all safe until the resident netrider firey cough Stewy cough, took over. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    As for the fence..... well it was Jadey's idea.... :bolt: