Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vic] Monbulk Rd, Monbulk

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' started by nibor, Mar 22, 2010.

1. big fat line of diesel/something been dumped for about 1km along monbulk rd, going from kallista to monbulk. ends at Baynes Park Rd, where they pulled over.
    went past to see 3 fire trucks cleaning it up a bit with half the road blocked off.

has had sawdust dumped along it, but it was a thick line, take it easy, can't miss seeing it though! location here.
  2. Came through there 9-30 pm last night, except for a line of sand in the centre of the road, conditions were pretty good.
  3. agreed. except for a big fat line of diesel which is semi cleared up with sand/sawdust, the conditions are pretty good. hence my post. i wouldn't like to ride on that line of sand while it's there, nor the dull line after it's blown away which it has now, until it's been washed off a bit.
  4. I came through there again today, Lite drizzly rain, EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Go slowly, The road is like an Ice rink, The sand is no longer there, That road is not good,
    Be allright once it gets a good rain on it and get washed away.
  5. it's looking better now, still a faint stain though. yeah that's what i was worried about Brian. grips pretty well now though, can do 80-100 through the corners comfortably :D