Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Vic] Memorial Ride. Sunday 17th July

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Removed_User6, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Memorial Ride
    Lee-ann who was tragically killed on Sunday May 22nd 2005 age 39,
    while riding her bike through the Dandenong's on a Memorial ride for a fellow bike rider.

Lee-ann was a devoted and loving single mum and
    leaves three wonderful children.
    Please come along on Lee-ann's Memorial / Donation ride
    and donate what ever you can to help her 3 great kids during this very difficult time.
    SUNDAY JULY 17th 2005, meet 10-30am
    cnr Stud Rd. & Wellington Rd
    car park of the Stamford Hotel to go to
    (this ride is open to all bike riders) More Details
    or call Taz 0415 487 655 or Ian 0402 466 988 or see link

2. saw it eariler this week on the mraa site and was planning to attend
  3. Getting killed whilst on a memorial ride . . . . life’s irony’s never cease.

Shame this ride somewhat clashes with the Icicle ride, it will take numbers away from this good cause for the 3 kids who lost their mum.
  4. bring it up for everyone attention, for those who dont do the icicle ride it would be a good get out
  5. We (the MRA) asked if it could be posponed for 3 weeks or so primarily due to theclash with the Icicle ride but also so we could get the word out longer and hopefully get more attendees but was well organised already by that time.

Anyone that can please go and support this ride. It really is an absolute tragedy.
  6. Bugger didn't realise that...hmmmm wonder if my body could take it to rock up to both.
  7. Definitly a good cause but i've commited myself to the icicle ride and the old body wont handle lack of sleep to well.
  8. It's called Red Bull Matt :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. You really ARE trying to kill that bike! So ride all night and then ride all day without sleep? Mate with your recent record I'd be looking for ways NOT to crash :LOL: .

I'm going to see if I can make the ride. Fingers crossed.