Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] [Melb]One Dayer AUS vs. ENG, Fri Jan 12th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: motormouse

I wanna go to the MCG to watch England go down again. Although it may not be so easy without Warny so might even be a decent game. I'm getting general admission tickets for the Southern stand. Would love to have some Netriders join me.

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Im SOOOO up for this.. !!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
  3. are the tickets still available ? i am to believe that the game is already sold out..
  4. Tickets still appear on sale.. So I'm still in!
  5. thats good. Someone i know tried to book and said he couldnt get any. :? Probably didnt know what he was doing hey Jen.. :LOL:
  6. Crap its a friday..

I feel..

I feel a sickie coming on for the 12th of Jan?

7. i can see your feeling unwell already.. :LOL: :LOL:
  8. How can I say no to the cricket?!

And the beer?!

Its a winner in my book :wink:
  9. I think I'll have one of those 24hr bugs on that day too (24hr beer drinking, pommy mocking type bug).
  10. its a week before i start back at the horse-piddle, I think i'll come along too :)
  11. well maybe i can feel a sicky as well coming on.. :p
  12. Might take a bit of an effort to dump work on that day but I'd be up for this.
  13. Looks like an NR crowd is building.. :grin:
  14. Look, I've told ya'll before, if I can't chuck on a knobby rear tyre and tear the shit out the grass then I'm just not intereseted. :cool: Besides I think a few bikes on the field would help the play. It's worked for a few NR bbq's :) :LOL:
  15. Seany i thought you were such a placid fella.. :LOL: I cant believe you dont like cricket.. :?
  16. Glad some of you are interested in coming along. I'm pretty sure they are still available. I got mine through ticketmaster online. I got the general admission southern stand. I havn't been to the cricket yet, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait :cool: :grin: :grin:
  17. Glad to see I wont be the only one :wink:

Mine are level 4.. I hope we've got the same area.. otherwise may be playing musical chairs!
  18. Hey Tess. Wont be able to make it to this. Will be coming back from Cobram on Thursday and since it will be the last couple of days off before i go back to work i better catch up with a few things round here.
  19. Ok so you got GM southern stand. Me too, i am there with bells on.
  20. Hi guys,

Thought we could meet outside gate 6 at 1.30pm. Glad you can come along Blue 12. See you all there!