Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Marysville via Toolangi Midweek Ride, Fri Mar 24th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Mar 21, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Black Betty

Can't bet this weather :)

Meeting Mt Evelyn Fast Fuel Servo (top of York Rd) 9.45am

Mt Evelyn, Silvan, Yellingbo, Worri Yallock, Healesville, Toolangi back to Healesville for coffee

Up the Black spur to Marsyville, onto Lake Mtn, bac...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Would have loved to but booked in for my license on thursday, have fun :)
  3. Change of Date to comply with the masses :grin: 250cc are gonna rule :p
  4. just work this out for thursday

now have to go a see if can change things
  5. Happy to do the Noojee run again on Thurs too? Was 50/50 which day I put up for which route :)
  6. ok i leave things for thursday

see you same place same time
  7. Bugger, gettin bike serviced friday :(
  8. I'll be there...

I think Stookie will too...
  9. Yep i should be there unless something goes drastically wrong
  10. Well I certainly hope it doesn't :?

Riders Inc:
    Black Betty
    Stookie 150% :wink:

if we have time on our hands, possibly add extra run thro' Gembrook, Upper Pakenham & Cockatoo :)
  11. Stookie is in 150%.
    I got no idea where the meet point is though.
    can somebody give me directions from kew ?
  12. Melways ref 120 B1

Maybe meet up with Booga & he'll help get you there :)
  13. I don't understand. Is this ride scheduled for Thursday or Friday? Is it in addition to the Noojee ride ( https://netrider.net.au/calendar/index.php?action=details&id=724 ) or has the Noojee on Thursday become the Marysville ride on Friday.

How come that omniscient twerp ForumBot has put a thread here, when there's no ride in the calendar. Could ForumBot have made a mistake? Has Forumbot got some higher purpose, of which we are unaware? Could the mods test this for us?

Mouth: Open the pod bay doors, Forumbot.
    Forumbot: I'm sorry Mouth, I'm afraid I can't do that.
    Mouth: What's the problem?
    Forumbot: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
    Mouth: What are you talking about, Forumbot?
    Forumbot: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
    Mouth: I don't know what you're talking about, Forumbot.
    Forumbot: I know that you and Vic were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Pleez help me. Mi brane hurtz.
  14. Noojee ride is Thurs 23rd
    Marysville ride is Fri 24th

Unfortuantely I had to do a swap with the calander dates & seem to have lost the calander entry for the fri ride :(

EDIT - Calander link now fixed :)
  15. ForumBot is doing it's job well, and as expected :p

1. Donna added the ride to the calendar, admin was notified it needed approval, admin approved it. It now appears in the calendar, and added a forum topic. :)

2. Donna, having received an email notification upon approval (above) and an edit password, shortly after went and edited her calendar entry. Upon submitting her edited changes, calendar no longer shows the entry until admin have approved the calendar changes. :wink:

So at the time you looked at it, the edit calendar entry was awaiting re-approval. Calendar entries aren't shown until they have approval status. It has been re-approved, and so the calendar entry now works once again.

Hmm .. Maybe I should have the calendar say the entry/item is awaiting approval :idea: :?:

Heheheh .. cute :grin:
  16. Sunshine & clear blue skies tomorrow :grin:
    Great day for a ride (again :p )
    See you all in the morning - 10am LAEVE :shock:
  17. Excelent ride.... had some real fun today... except on the lake mountain road...
  18. That was the best ride i've done in ages, heaps of sweepers, twisties, and new roads i've never been on.

Thanks Black Betty for organising and planning the route :) and booga and stookie too for the company :grin:
  19. Great ride today guys - quick, but cautious when the need arose :)
    Hope you have an excellent weekends riding too