Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Loz & Suade at the Chapel, Sat Nov 8th

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Added to Calendar by: Loz

Sorry to post this so late, I know there's folks on the forums here who are keen to come down to a show.

Saturday November 8, 8.30pm
    Chapel off Chapel, Prahran

Boho, who is on the forums here, will get his arse out in the underpants song. Loz p...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. We're there Mister Man, bought our tickets a while ago :)

See you then :)
  3. I'll be there too, with a posse.
  4. Would love to come and check you out Loz. I'll have to see how damaged I am after paintball though...
  5. We'll be able to spot the paintballers in the crowd I reckon. Bruises and groaning will be the giveaway.
  6. Hmm, sounds like a night in with my boy...

7. You'll have at least one paintballer in the crowd. I'm looking forward to the concert. :grin:
  8. More to the point how will everyone else be?.... :shock: :LOL:
  9. I will be there after paintball. Hopefully buy tickets on the door.

See you there.
  10. I should be able to got to this one too. :grin: :cool:
  11. Ok then, count me in too. Sarz will be the one limping and I'll be the one laughing - ha ha ha. Don't know if I'll be organised enough to pre-book though, is that likely to be a problem?
  12. Well how was it????
  13. Recheck the date Kat :wink:
  14. Ummm... it's this weekend buddy!! :grin:
  15. So Kat, how was it??? :LOL: :p
  16. A bumper crop of netriders in the crowd tonight... Hope you guys all had a great time. We had a ripper of a night, thanks for coming down and giving us such a beaut atmosphere to yodel into. :)
  17. Good night out. Thanks to you all.
  18. That was an incredible show. It was my first time hearing you guys (sorry to say) and I really didn't know what to expect, but wow. Really, really enjoyed it. Thanks so much. OMG I laughed so hard my cheeks were hurting, but I think that Celtic song was my favourite.
  19. And a damn fine yodel you boys do, too. Great night Loz & co, looking forward to the next one