Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Lorne And A Bit Cruise, Sun Feb 26th

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Added to Calendar by: Crimpy

Hi All,

Just letting you know that there will be a cruise of cars and bikes going down the great ocean road on Sunday 26th of Feb and all is invited,

it is being run by a group called Just For Kicks and its a club for all people who have intere...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Sounds great. If I wasn't going to be in Halls gap for the weekend, I would have come along. If these are a {semi}regular thing, please let us know of the next one.

3. Not interested if its for cars as well :grin:

4. Hey Guys, just getting this thread up and running again.

We have a nice little number forming for this run and have some very nice cars joining us (an Integrale:twisted: and a Lambo:shock: have said they are coming).
    And of course there are a few bikes going.

Hope to see you guys there..

P.S. I've been off the forums for a while but hope to be back more regularly now....

5. I get nervous when cars and bikes travel together, especially when cars play keep-up. :?

6. And when they cost as much as a house to buy :LOL: :LOL:

7. Why are most of you so anti cars? Like Bladewar says its a cruise. Not a race. Nothing wrong with a well modified car. Sure, there are some d!ckhead drivers of said vehicles but no more so than those that ride bikes.