Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Licola ride , Sun Dec 23rd

Discussion in 'VIC' started by ForumBot, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: roarin

If the weather is not totally cr@p I will be heading off from the Mobile servo on the cnr of Stud & Wellington road. Meet at 9:30am for a 9:45 departure. The odd shower won't stop me going but if it's bucketing down I will post up Sunday morning if I'm...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. will wait till i see what the weather is like.....and if i can get a new rear replaced and scrub in, will be there if i am going to join you.
  3. I see you posted the ride in the proper calendar section, I'm impressed. :grin: Fingers crossed a goderator now won't go and deleted it.

Sounds like a good ride to me. Count me in!
  4. Not with the condition of the road between Heyfield and Licola you wont.
    There is gravel over a lot of corners and heavy road/bridge construction vehicles working 7 days a week.
    Be careful.
  5. if i'm not hung over i will be there
  6. Might be up for this, looks like a good ride...... weather dependent of course.

7. Ordinarily I'd be up for any ride to Licola, but I fear that nature will conspire against us this time.

It's a fantastic stretch of road when it's clean, but I don't think that it's going to be ready for consumption in the manner desired until mid-February at the earliest.

8. +1

Cheers Franky :cool:
  9. Looking out the window -visibility is sh!t and it's raining, so I'm making an executive decision to pull the pin on todays ride :cry: Well, postpone it anyway. Till a bit later in the week. Keep your eyes peeled 'cause it will still happen. Cheers
  10. Sorry to see you've called it off, I was looking forward to it. Not a cloud in the sky where I am.

We'll do it another time for sure.

Never mind, I'll do a South Gippy ride with another club today instead.