Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Lenna Graduation & Stewy B'day, Sat Aug 25

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by ForumBot, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Selena Nightingale

Stewy & Lenna invite you all to join them for drinks to celebrate Stewy's birthday and Lenna's graduation from rehab!

Saturday 25th of Aug. from 8:00pm

B.Y.O Drinks, basic munchies provided.

There are limited beds/bedding for those first to cl...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.

2. Awesome!!!! I'm not working Sat night, so we'll both be there! I have early starts this weekend, so I may not be very chatty and we'll probably have to leave before 'late' :LOL:

I'm so looking forward to seeing you both...I haven't forgotten about you (just a bit caught up with family/dad and healing me :cry: )

WooHooo!!!!! I'm excited!

3. Looking forward to this!

Is the apartment balcony ready to be christened by Loz? :LOL:

4. As I've already let you know, we'll be there :grin:

5. Stewy, pm or sms your address, or I won't come.

6. Stewy & Lenna invite you all to join them for drinks :beer: to celebrate :dance: Stewy's birthday :birthday: and Lenna's graduation from rehab!! :roses:

This Saturday 25th of Aug. from 8:00pm

B.Y.O Drinks, basic munchies :popcorn: provided.

:dance: :beer: :blah: :tantrum: :woot: :rofl: :beer: :-w :-({|= :p :p :blah: :tantrum: :rofl: :dance: :applause: :-w :beer: :tantrum: :facepalm: :twisted: :dance: :rofl: :-({|= :beer: :LOL: :butt: :blah: :beer: :woot: :popcorn: :cheeky: :smileysex: :dance: :p :rofl: :dance: :beer: :blah: :tantrum: :rofl: :beer: :-w :-({|= :p :p :blah: :tantrum: :rofl: :smileysex: :dance: :applause: :-w :beer: :tantrum: :facepalm: :twisted: :dance: :rofl: :-({|= :beer: :LOL: :butt: :blah: :beer: :woot: :facepalm: :twisted: :dance: :rofl: :popcorn: :cheeky: :dance: :p :rofl: :rofl: :dance: :applause: :-w :beer:

*There are limited beds/bedding for those first to claim them, and of course floor space if people want to bring their own gear.
    Or... You can just crash out on the lawn!
    :beer:

Send PM for address!

7. I can bring some wine if you want

8. errr well i am sure i can handle a glass or 2 of that by now :LOL:

9. good-o. I will bring a duzzen or two

10. MVRog, I can't believe you've got him drinking red wine!!

:LOL:

I'm not sure it has anything to do with sophistication :LOL: :p :grin:

hehehe...

11. Sophistication be buggered. It is all about the relationship between supply and demand

12. Should ensure a good night of fun and fevolity. Pitty it had to be on the night before I am going for my license, I will have to take it a bit easier than most people will be. :(

13. We will be there. Prob won't need a bed but if anyone can give us a lift there, we can get a cab home ;)
    Looking forward to it :beer: :beer:

14. Have a great belated bday pi$$ up Stewy :beer:

Sorry I can't make it mate, I rsvp'd to you earlier in the week but that was before Jadey remembered that she had to go to her uncles 60th tonight, so I'm stuck at home :(

Didn't realise this was also Lenna's graduation party, really wanted to make it along to that and catch up with you guys coz it's been far too long!!

Hope you both have a great night :beer: :dance: :beer:

15. Most of the pictures minus a teabag shot and beer top flinging competition shots ......now have been uploaded

th_DSC_0040. th_DSC_0027.
    Phanoongys photo's of the night here

Hope everyone had a good night! And as normal...if there is a pic that you don’t like....tell someone that cares :LOL:

16. Thanx Stewy and Lenna. Great night. Comfy couch.

17. No worries Rog...

And hey, I could hear you snoring through the wall... but it wasn't as bad as what everybody said it would be though... :wink: [/img]

18. It was great to catch up with lots of familiar faces... many who I haven't seen for AGES!!!

Here's a couple of pic's I snapped from te night...

19. I like snoring, and hate being photographed

20. sorry i couldn't make it guy... dam family... :)

looks like it was a great night

happy birthday and congrats.

see you all soon