Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] L friendly to Noojee. 18th April.

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Slow Coach, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Following on from the success of the Choc mill ride. I am heading out to Noojee Toolshed for lunch. So meet at Mobil servo on the corner of Wellington and Stud at 9.30 for a 10am start.
    Route will be something like- Narre Warren East, Gembrook, Hoddles Creek, Powelltown, Noojee.
    Return can be the reverse, or head down to Jindivick then freeway home, or head back to Yarra Junction and see.

2. someone got there ticket back=D>

3. Sweeeeet as count me in!

4. Hmmmm....should be fun. The Toolshed puts on a great feed.

Doug? Pillion Services? :)

A.

5. hey guys it's jacob. on my mums account again.. just wondering if any is leaving from (sunbury,diggers rest,melton,watergardens) areas? to meet up up some where as im new to VIC.!!!! and dont know my way around....

6. Sounds good - and start is only 10 min from home......

7. Make your own account you stooge.

8. Yep, definately.....it's in my diary.

Doug

9. Cam, Liz and I are in.

Hey loulou,
    You need to be able to at least find your way to the Fwy. Follow it down and it will take you to the the Westgate Bridge (just follow the signs). That way I could meet you at Shell Westgate servo.

If you don't know where that is get a Melways and do a practice run.

Is your bike fixed yet?

And if your mum has a bike bring her along.

10. OMG. The netrooters are now going after the MOTHERS of bikers. Is anyone safe?

11. Lock up your mothers

12. Damn, can't make this one either.

Cam, can you change it to the following week!!? :bolt:

13. Sue and I are definite maybe's for this ride Cam!

14. WTF is a definite maybe? Definite means yes will not miss this ride. Where as maybe means I will come if I can be arsed. So what does definite maybe mean?

](*,)

15. hrmm.. i enjoyed the choco run and will try and make it to this meet..

premeet at the inbound shell on the westgate anyone?

16. Sorry teach!

We definitely WANT to be there, but haven't checked the kids calendars out yet. Will do so next week when they are back in town! So we maybe have to pull out if we have other commitments I don't yet know about.

17. No worries Guy. I have seen people post up definite maybes before and I just wondered what it meant.

18. Usually means they will definitely be there if they can be arsed. Implies a 100% commitment to the possibility of turning up.

Lizzy and I will be in that.

How does 8:45 for 9:00 am start sound. And if we can con Cam into joining us there the main ride definitely won't start without us. :LOL:

19. Sounds like a plan... now lets just hope i remember to set the alarm the night before... I sure Cam can join us since its on the way for him anyway
    David

20. How long do you reckon that ride will take?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.