Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Know a good clairvoyant?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by eve, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Does anyone know of a good clairvoyant in Melbourne?

Or have a good spooky story about their accurateness?
  2. mmmmmmmmm load of crap imo

my ex saw one, came back and lost it accusing me of being a cheater

was the end of that 2 year relationship

well done clairvoyant. spot on
  3. You should thank the clairvoyant.
  4. Was it spot on??

One i saw said I needed a reality check - and that i have the potential to derail relatioinships..

SO i wanna second opinion
  5. Tell me what you want to hear and I will tell what you want to hear.

I'll even record it and play it back for you. Its freaky when you hear your own voice.
  6. I can't forsee the need for one myself :LOL:
  7. I was seeing someone some time ago and once she went to a carnival thing and she went too see one of those pple. and that was the end of the relationship.
  8. And here i was thinking i could get the $30mil tats numbers :LOL:

Never seen one, and while some MAY be true, too many money grabbers to sort through... Tell me something specific ("Your grandfathers name was, and he passed away by heart attack at his home when he was 83"), not vague ("ummm, i see a family member, maybe a friend... starting with the letter S??!" :roll: ) and I'll believe them more...
  9. They were told never to abuse their powers in clairvoyant school.
    So they cannot buy tattslotto
  10. Everyone needs a reality check from time to time, and everyone has the potential to derail relationships. :LOL:
  11. As devotard said, we all have the potential to derail relationships and we all need a reality check from time to time.

The real question is, why did you feel the need to consult a clairvoyant and why do believe what you have been told?

Here's my prediction ....... you will experience great happiness and great sadness in your life. The future is yours if you have the courage to grasp it.
  12. I knew someone was going to post a thread like this.
  13. If they're that good they should know you want them and call you. :LOL:
  14. :shock:

Are you a clairvoyant??
  15. Yeh yeh yeh, we don't know everything. There's more to life than meets the eye.

I suspect anyone who does know a decent clairvoyant will pm Eve instead of posting it here.

Good luck with your search :)
  16. Well without knowing your star sign...

Is there a deceased relative? Someone not close, but you felt you should have known them better?
    They are ok with everything.

I see travel in your future. You would like to take on overseas trip? I see perhaps Europe or Asia?

I sense perhaps you are not entirely satisfied with your current job. It's ok, but could be better.
    I see you making a small career change next year. Nothing major, but a move in the right direction.

I see satisfaction in your love life, with either your existing partner or a new man - you will come to a very definite realisation about love and happiness with this person. Money, career or success won't even be an issue in your feelings.

If you have a scanner, send me a pic of your palm and I'll read that for you too.
  17. He knew you were gonna ask that too.
  18. Or have a good spooky story about their accurateness

Harry Houdini, the famous escapologist, spent over 20 years going to hundreds, if not thousands, of seances and so-called fortune tellers. He WANTED to believe, but declared sadly, before he died, that every single one of them had been fakes and charlatans....

but .....

........ you already knew that :LOL:
  19. such cynics...

didn't any of you see the tv series 'the one'
    some of those guys were freakishly spot on.

I'm just opening my mind to a new experience
    Tick it off the 'things to do in life'

20. well said...

and no, i wasnt cheating. never cheated on a girl in my life

the fact that the $1,000,000 reward has been standing for how ever many years for anyone who can evidently prove they're a clairvoyant or psychic pretty much means its bullshit.

if u got the power why wouldnt u take the cash?

cuz they're all bullshit artists...