Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] HRCA Ride/Track Day (Cancelled)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by gsxr1000, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Looks like the Honda track/ride day has been cancelled
    the entry has vanished off the Honda(HRCA) site... :? :?

mods...can this be removed from the calendar... :(

Honda Ride Day at Phillip Island 10th December

entries close Nov 25th

2. Hiya G

Has anyone you know going got trailer room? I have tie downs but I am stuffed if I have to ride there and back.
  3. TAM
    sorry, not at this point, a mate is trailering his bike and mine down.
    do you have a car? you could hire a trailer.
    or wait and see if any other people from here(Netrider) are going down and maybe can get trailer space with them..

4. why are you stuffed Tam ? it's only about 2 hours or less to the Island
  5. Doonks, you've not done a ride day yet eh? Why aren't you coming on a 'Bring A Buddy Day' HRCA day? Next one out I'll let you be my friend....!

After a good ride day, you're stuffed. Trailers are your friend!

6. aaahhh Doonks, (in Yodas voice) you will see young skywalker! There is no try!

at the end of the day its "hmmmm warm car and food and drink whilst travel is gooooood" head is humming and my eyes are little dried sultanas stuck into the back of my head , but i still feel goooood. I would feel better with someone else driving so I can slob in the back with a cola slushy and unhealthy food. oh and how wonderful it is to get into cotton jeans!
  7. Any Netrider's going to this?
  8. mate the entry was pulled off the ( http://www.hrca.com.au/entries/default.htm ) site so I think it may have been cancelled..

the only ride this month at Phillip Island is the "Phillip Island Mick Doohan Experience, Monday December 12, 2005" and at $1200 I don't think so...

9. What you doing looking at that sight?????

Your a stinky suzi rider..

:D :D :D
  10. I do have friends.. :p who ride Honda's.... and I don't mind the Honda ride days, get to blat around Phillip Island on a new Honda every now and then

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

good on ya
  11. good to hear Graeham, that every now and then you ride a real bike

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

12. i don't mind being called a Honda lover, but do get my name right... :p

see signature below
  13. The ride day isn't cancelled, it was just fully booked, so they took the application form off the website.