Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Hi! Looking to meet new people (free on Tue/Weds??)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by removed_user3, Oct 24, 2006.

1. G'day people! I'm fairly new to riding and I'm totally new to Netrider. I've been riding almost every day for the last 18 months or so.... am on my fourth bike... and will never go back to a cage again!! (I had a touch of bad luck in my first 12 months... long story ).

I live in Blackburn South and love getting out for ride days, but I now work every weekend and am only free Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
    Anyone else out there keen for the occassional ride on a Tues or Wed??

Well, thanks for having me and hopefully I'll see some of you out in the hills sometime soon.

2. Welcome to the crazyhouse dot :)
    Would we crash simply by being around you? I crashed after 3 months, so my record so far is no better, but... eeeek!
  3. Hi Dot!

Welcome, I just live down the road from you. I'm occaisionally free on Tuesdays/Wednesdays (like today).

See ya on the road
  4. Howdy. There are quite a few people around here that manage to get days off during the week to go riding, and i hate them all. :grin:
  5. :rofl: :WStupid:
  6. :LOL: jealous are we Dave :p

Just to make you feel better, had Monday and yesterday off... hired a boat and went out for the arvo yesterday then went riding til late last night :grin:

Welcome to the Forums Dot, might see you up in the twisties coz I usually have at least one day off a week/fortnight :cool:
  7. Cheers guys, I'll try and make it up for next Tuesdays Boronia coffee night.... might even go off for a bit of a squirt through the Dandies before hand, if the weather's looking good! Let me know if anyone's keen..
  8. Thanks for the invite, Jaws! I'm heading off for a climb in the gym just now, but I'll try and make it down for a coffee tonight.... if not, maybe next wed.