Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[VIC] Hey!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by CJHR1, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Hi All,
    Thought i'd introduce myself after lurking for a while.
    My Names Corbin, Im 24 and live in the SE (3146) suburbs of Melbourne. Im a photography Nut and Motorsport enthusiast. Think i may have spotted some weekly coffee meet-ups, gotta get in on that... love me some good coffee.
    Recently purchased a 2007 R1. I absolutely love the bike, but more so enjoy the riding and seeing Melbourne through a new screen.
    Will get some better pics at some point.
    I have a few things i'd like to change off the bat, but i'll wait for the new year before making any purchases. Them pipes have to go!

2. Welcome mate :) awesome looking bike!
  3. Welcome to NR. NICE bike there! :)
  4. Welcome to NR. Some good coffee nights and meetups. The Monday one in Williamstown is quite popular and goes reasonably late. The Tuesday Boronia one is another option - it finishes relatively early I believe (or it did the time I went). There's also the Thursday one in the northern suburbs.

Also Saturday Learner Practice is a good opportunity to meet lots of NRs. Not just for learners any more.... LOL.
  5. them pipes have to go? those Remus pipes look terrific to me

anyway, welcome to Netrider :)
  6. Thanks Everyone :)

hornet - Whilst the Remus pipes are growing on me, I'd like to get a full Akrapovic System in place, rather than just slip-ons.
  7. hey mate, welcome to NR.

hmmm wont let me post JUST a welcome so

hey mate welcome to NR x 2.